Science shit

Danny-boyyyy
Watcha think

   Mikey gasped. He started jumping up and down in excitement. He got close to Danny's face. "You're past thirteen?! Are you like....fifteen or something?"

Jack was also overly excited. He forgot about Vlad's revelation for a moment and focused on his son. "Since when have you had this power, Danny-boy. Was it always this strong?!"

Danny stared at the thermos in wonder. "I- this is for 13? But I.."

Maddie nodded. "And you have to be at least fifteen to escape it as easily as you have."

Tucker grinned. He laughed at his friend's gobsmacked face. Valerie shook her head. "No way."

Mikey looked at the halfa's expression. "You mean. This is new?"

Danny blinked. "I used to be a....twelve, apparently," he muttered that last part. He hasn't really kept track of his power level. He did once every two months or so just because the trio was curious. But he hadn't had the chance to test himself for almost a year thanks to his parents working on the ship in the basement 24/7. Before that he had been an eleven so he wasn't as surprised to hear from his parents that he was a twelve.

But it was impossible to think he had gone from a twelve to a fifteen in a few days. Unless... "Must have been thanks to the pills." He turned to Sam. "How many did you say you gave me?"

"Three."

He nodded. "Definitely the pills." He glanced down at his hand and lit it up. Green energy covered his hand and part of his arm. Danny swirled it around in his fingers. He felt the power prickling on his skin but it healed even before his human nerves could feel any pain.

The humans stared at the light mesmerized.

Danny extinguished it. "So why am I not melting or exploding or dissipating or whatever happens to a ghost when they take too many pills. I'm not even dizzy."

Maddie frowned. "What are those pills made of? May I see them, sweetie?" She asked Sam, who shook her head.

"Sorry, Mrs. Fenton. But we only have two left and we need every single one of them for Danny, believe me. I can't have you taking it apart."

Maddie nodded in understanding.

Tucker raised a finger. "To put it simple. The pills are a tight concentration of ectoenergy. Only to be used on serious cases because if the ectoplasm of the body got too much energy at once it would be overwhelmed and disintegrate, on most cases."

The humans flinched. Mikey blinked. "Why didn't this happen to Danny? Not that I'm complaining."

Danny put his hands on his hips. "Yeah Sam. You're lucky it didn't happen to me. Why would you give me three pills?"

Sam made a face. "You needed it ok! It was a risk I was willing to take. Besides I didn't give you three pills directly. I melted it with ecto-dejecto and gave you a full syringe."

Danny frowned. "Wait. So you still have more?"

She nodded and glanced around. "Where's the pot?"

Tucker held it up. "Ya looking for this?" She snatched it from his hand, scowling. "Give it here."

Danny looked at it. He nodded as if deciding on something. "Can you give a little bit to my cousins?"

Sam frowned but inspected his clones. She nodded at seeing their states. "Alright but just a little tiny bit. I'll need something else though." She glanced at Danny and he pursed his lips as he looked at the humans watching. "Ok hey dad. So have you checked if we have all the weapons already?" He tried to direct their attention elsewhere.