In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts

James opened the door and stepped in cautiously, the others behind him. The ghosts in the cages saw them and started a commotion. Many shrieked and shouted.

Kim flinched at the sound. "Shut up!!! You want them to hear us?!" She shouted but they kept at it.

James took a deep breath. "SHUT THE FRICK UP!!!"

There was instant silence. Kim glanced outside but no one seemed to have noticed. There was too much noise there anyways.

Maddie held onto the bars. "Kids? What are you doing here?"

The humans pushed at each other to get a good luck at their rescuers.

"Sheldon?" Andrew held the bars. His face lit up.

Sheldon saluted his branch. "Hey buddy. I'm gone for two minutes and look at all the trouble you've gotten yourself in."

Andrew was sheepish.

Jack frowned. "What are you doing here?"

James took a few steps forward. "Rescuing you of course"

Jack nodded. "We were just about to break out. Back away, kids." A gun appeared out of Jack's arm and he pointed it at the lock. He charged and shot. The lock remained intact. Jack frowned. He looked at Maddie. She nodded and a gun came out of her wrist.

They both pointed and shot at the same time. It stayed unharmed.

"That won't work," a voice said.

They looked around and found it to be coming from a ghost. It was looking at them from between the bars amusedly. "You think if it were that easy, we would have escaped a loooong time ago."

Maddie scowled. "None of your business what we do."

The ghost chuckled. "Oh I think it is, fellow prisoners."

"Wait," Jack said as he got a good look, "I know you, spook!!"

The ghost raised an eyebrow. His face cleared. "Oh yeah. You're that kid's parents."

"You no good piece of ectowaste better have stayed away from my daughter."

The ghost held his hands up. "Relax, old man, relax. Your girl is fine. I have my own chick."

James intervened. "Umm..sorry to interrupt your lovely reunion but how do we get you out of here?"

"The cells are ghost proof," the ghost informed them.

Maddie looked at him calculatingly. The ghost seemed sentient and it must have been here longer than them. It might be helpful. "What do you suggest?"

The ghost shrugged. "Maybe stop aiming to break the lock. Try something else."

Tucker chuckled and nudged Sam. She nodded. They knew the ghost too. It was Johnny 13.

Paulina leaned in. "Uuh. How are we supposed to get out then? You give useless advice"

Johnny shrugged. "Hey man. Take it or leave it."

Sam lit up. "I may have an idea!" She exclaimed a little louder than she had meant.

They all turned to her.

Nathan fidgeted. "Well, what is it? Valerie is out there. I feel so lonely without her."

Sam pursed her lips and started out hesitantly. "When the ghosts come to the human world, they can go intangible and stuff but we can't, right?"

They nodded confused and she turned to Johnny. "Can you turn intangible here?"