The mark and the ghost

Haha. Who else laughed at the pic. Me did.

   Richard was pulled in by the rope. He whined all the way and struggled but could do nothing as he was dragged in. He pouted as Jack unclipped him.

"Time's up scout. Hope you had fun."

Maddie brought in Star, who looked puzzled.

"What is it, dear?"

"Why have you painted the ghost boy's emblem on the ship?"

Maddie stood shocked as Paulina squealed. "The ghost boy?!"

Danny cringed back. Shiiiiiit.

His mom snatched Richard rope from Jack and clipped it onto her jumpsuit. She pulled her cap over her head and jumped out. She expertly floated to the top of the ship.

Danny gulped. He glanced at Sam who smirked at him. "Everything will go smoothly, huh?"

Danny scowled. "I didn't say it would go smoothly and I was trying to make you feel better."

Sam smiled and switched her gaze to the door. "I know."

Maddie's feet appeared in the opening and she jumped feet first into the spaceship. Jack looked at her curiously.

"Interesting," she said, a pensive look on her face. "it seems we have been claimed."

Danny reared back in shock. She knew about that?! While the other students stood in confusion.

"What?"

"Claimed?"

Maddie nodded and looked at Jack, who seemed to be catching on. "Ghost claim their territory. There have been more claims in Amity Park. I'm sure you've all seen the news and the glowing white spots."

A few nodded.

"I think it's from the same ghost who just claimed our ship. Though I would have to run some tests."

The blonde haired boy from earlier raised his hand again. "But who did claim the ship."

Valerie gasped. "Danny Phantom."

The students looked at her weird. She huffed. "Well. It is his emblem glowing on the ship, isn't it?"

Maddie nodded. "It is indeed the ghost Phantom."

Paulina squealed. "He knows I'm in here." Star giggled and they started to plan the wedding and all the invites, which obviously wouldn't include losers like Fenton.

Ha! I love irony

The red haired girl that had been so curious about the sign language spoke up. "So you're saying we've just been claimed by Amity Park's ghost. What does that even mean."

Mr. Lancer nodded and scribbled it down. Jack nodded. "Good question, uuuh."

"Melissa," the redhead finished for him.

"Good question, Melissa. It means we are now the property of that ghost and it wants other ghosts to know not to bother us."

Danny rolled his eyes. Well, they seemed pretty up to date. He wondered what else they knew and what they thought of him marking this ship as his.

Maddie crossed her arms. "Normally this would have been offending. But this is actually very good." She paused, thinking it over. Danny breathed in relief. His mother was a well educated scientist. She was smart. "The emblem will be a warning for other ghosts so we'll be safer. Although I wonder why Phantom would claim us."