Flirting and fighting

The trio stayed quiet.

Danny shook his head. "Let's just not think about it."

Sam punched her leg in frustration. "We can't just 'forget about it', you idiot. We have to do something before it's too late!"

The students looked at her shocked and confused.

"Do what?" Andrew asked.

Sam paled. "Uhhh. None of your business." She scowled at the adolescents and a few turned around.

Valerie however poked Tucker. "What is she talking about."

Tucker winced but he leaned close. "The GIW funded the ship so that they could implant filters on it that would suck ectoenergy from the Ghost Zone. It's getting stronger by the minute and it's affecting Danny," he whispered.

Valerie's eyes widened. "Those no good stupid idiots....Could it....you know....kill him?"

The dark skinned boy shrugged. Nothing was certain now.

Maddie spoke up. "Now that we are all awake I want Melissa and Kwan to check the wounds and change bandages. After that we will drive the Fenton Space Craft around for sightseeing. I don't think you want to visit another lair so soon after last time."

There was an uproar.

"You're kidding?!"

"That was awesome!!"

"No please no."

"Let's go again."

Maddie's eyes widened. She looked over at Mr. Lancer. He gave her a look that said: see what I have to deal with?.

She shook her head. "Fine. If we find another lair that isn't as dangerous, we'll visit it. But not for the next thirty minutes. I need a break." And she left to sit in the cockpit.

Danny chuckled and jumped out of his seat. He plopped on the ground next to Tucker and Sam soon joined him. Valerie joined them after a moment.

Tucker got to work. He pulled out his high tech pda and tapped away, trying to decode the system and uninstall the filters. Valerie would give him tips sometimes.

"Do you know the language? Is it a Python or a Ruby?"

Tucker shook his head. "Neither. The GIW have a different assembly. But I've been studying them for years so I got a good idea."

Valerie stared. "You've hacked into their agency before?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Of course I have. How do you know about hacking?"

"My suit is high tech remember? I have to fix it alot. And I wanted to know how it worked. It got me interested and I tried out hacking. Didn't get much farther than the basics, though."

Danny rolled his eyes. He barely understood what they were talking about.

"How did you hack into their agency before? Did you try brute forcing it?"

"Nope. You know how long that takes? Well I did use Rainbow tables once"

Valerie giggled. "And that worked?"

Tucker laughed. "It did. I got in for a few minutes until they saw me."

"Did they figure out who you were?"

"Nah. I'm too smart for them. They don't stand a chance against all my looks and charisma."

Valerie punched his arm.

Danny stood slackjawed. He got close to Sam and whispered. "Is he techno flirting with her?!"

Sam nodded shocked. "Well this is awkward."