Hit it

Sup

Fenton and Phantom left their hiding spot to come eye to eye with a warzone.

Someone had apparently gone off and gotten weapons because most of their classmates were firing away with some sort of ectoweapon. Many yetis were helping out and shooting ice at the thing but it was either ripped apart the moment it touched the 'dog's' swirling hide or got stuck in it, not hindering the beast in any way.

Maddie and Jack had also been alerted and were seen entering through an opening, immediately blasting away.

Fenton stretched his arms and grinned at Phantom. "What do you say?"

Phantom smiled mischievously. "Let's crash this party."

They ran in together. Straight for the dog-like thing.

Phantom felt something wrap around his stomach and legs and he glanced at Fenton. The boy inclined his head to the monster and, at a nod from Phantom, threw him up with telekinesis.

"Whooooo," Phantom shouted in delight. He'd missed flying. As the monster's head came closer he held back a fist. "Hey big green and gruesome!! Get a load of this." And with that he punched the head back hard.

The thing stumbled but what was more surprising was the flash of light that came from the impact.

Phantom flipped around so as not to free fall to the ground and landed on the beast's back. "Alright. I'm piggy back riding the giant dog. Now what."

He glanced down at the hide and smirked as he started punching it.

Meanwhile Fenton was making a giant ball of energy in his hands. He'd seen what had happened when Phantom hit it. It looked like it almost combusted. It was unstable, all it needed was a push.

Fenton threw a ball of energy at it and there was a small explosion. Unfortunately the dog wasn't incredibly affected. He floated closer and prepared a second missile.

Someone appeared next to him. "Hey Fentastic!" Dash grinned at him as he shot his bazooka at the giant dog. "That was some awesome fighting back there!"

"Uumm." Fenton smiled. "Thanks?"

"Yeah! Too bad it was interrupted."

"Watch out!"

Fenton and Dash barely escaped getting trampled on but they scrambled right back up and shot up at the monster. Leroy bounded up to them and Fenton threw Dash up on Leroy's back before jumping on himself.

"We make a pretty great team!" Dash was saying. It made Fenton wonder what he was getting at.

"We should totally fight ghosts to-"

"Dash, I'm not letting you fight ghosts with me," Fenton interrupted with a frown and Dash pouted.

"Common, bro. I can help. I'm star football player!"

"I know!" Fenton snapped, trying to focus on the big problem that was trying to step on Richard. He sent a blast their way but Richard had already rolled out of the way and was shouting out Sam-worthy insults.

Dash was quiet for a moment and Fenton thought he'd given up until he spoke again.

"Look, I'm sorry about giving you wedgies and...shoving you into lockers...and punching you.."

"Will you get on with it?"

"I'm sorry!" Dash burst. "I wanna make it up to you!!"

"No Dash!" Fenton jumped off Leroy and faced him. "Yes, you were an asshole and I appreciate the apology and I'll be very happy if you didn't bother me so much at school but I am not letting you fight ghosts. None of you. This isn't something you can learn in a week. Yes, you all have more experience than many people in Amity Park right now but me, Sam and Tucker have been at this for years."