Not her boyfriend

Thankfully, Danny's parents unbuckled the seatbelts so the students could relax for thirty minutes.

The Ghost Zone swirled around them. A few mindless ghosts with no shape drifted around without any apparent goal. The doors floated up and down. Green swirls blocked your sight so you could only see a few meters ahead.

Danny looked away from the window and tapped Tucker's shoulder, "You find anything yet?"

He shook his head and answered in Ghost, "The antighost agency put up a very good defense system. Don't worry though, I'll find a way"

Danny nodded and inspected the ceiling, where the cursed filters are said to be.

Sam leaned forward from where she sat, "Do you feel any different?"

Danny concentrated and shook a negative, "I only feel slightly tired but I don't think it's because of that" he checked his ghostly core and felt something wrong. It wasn't as strong as before. It wasn't very weak either but... "My core is lower on energy, though"

Sam scrunched her nose. She had expected as much.

Andrew stood above, "That is a very interesting language. Would you care to teach me?"

Melissa, who was draped in a chair next to them, waved her hand absently, "Don't bother. They won't tell anyone their little secret language." Then she muttered something about 'rude people' and 'why did i leave my laptop for this'.

Sam drank her water bottle disinterested, but Danny felt bad, "Sorry..Melissa. But I can't tell you. It's important. You're not the only one, you know. Nobody knows except us three"

Melissa blinked at the apology and she cocked her head towards Sam, "It's because of your girlfriend, isn't it?"

Sam choked on her drink and Tucker patted her back. "You..what- you're so dead" she said between coughs.

Danny's eyes widened, "She's not my girlfriend!"

"I'm not his girlfriend!"

Melissa cocked her head, "You're not?" She looked at Danny, "She's not?"

Danny shook his head and she smiled, "Oh" she didn't say anything but turned back to her book, stealing glances at Danny every once in a while.

Danny fidgeted and Sam stared shocked. Then she scowled, that girl better not be thinking what she thought she was thinking.

Tucker just chuckled at the interchange.

He looked back down at his improved pda. The thechnology on Earth was advancing but Tucker was always one step ahead. He clicked on a button on the side of ths screen and the screen turned green. A red spot indicated where Tucker was and a few faded black dots showed around it. Tucker ignored them for they were only nonsentient ghosts which didn't show any threat.

However, there was a slightly bigger black dot close to them. Tucker waited for it to pass but it stayed close to the red dot.

Tucker grabbed Sam's arm and shook it frantically. Sam turned to hin with an annoyed 'what' and he showed her the screen.

She gasped and called out to Danny. "A ghost is following the ship"

Danny snapped his head to look outside. He stood up for a better view. Andrew frowned, "How do you know there's a ghost"

Sam stopped, realising she hadn't been talking in Ghost, "Umm..becausee"

Danny interrupted, "Isn't it obvious?" He jabbed a thumb behind him at the window, where a a big pirate ship slowly appeared in view.

Ok so guys.
I know this is short and ill try to update another one this day.
BUT ill take longer with updates from now on. Believe it or not, i have a life. So ill write like a half chpater a day, which means ill probably update one chapter every two days. OR it will be a short update like this.

Do you prefer short chapters, which are updated fast, or long chapters, which take more time.

Byeeeeee