Tucker on dating advice

Idk why i laughed at that

   Tucker was pushed into the room. He wasn't surprised to be here. Actually, in his opinion it had taken long enough for them to snatch him away from the others and talk to ol' Walkie.

He ripped his arms away from the guards and walked to the seat himself. He sat down, stretching his legs and crossing his arms so the restraints couldn't hold him. He smirked casually. "Long time no see."

Walker was trying out his intimidation walk. He walked around the chair and out of Tucker's sight with hands behind his back. "I remember you being on that exact same chair only two weeks ago."

Tucker sighed. "Yeah, the good old days. Please stop with the pacing. You know your games don't work on me."

Walker huffed and stood in front of the boy. "What are all these humans doing in the Ghost Zone after I clearly said it was forbidden."

Tucker put his elbow on the armrest and rested his cheek on his fist. He waved his other hand. "Oh. You know. We invited them to a party. This is a cool place. We're almost graduates you know?"

"Stop playing with me, boy." Walker finally lost his patience. "I have endured already two elusive females who wouldn't stop talking!"

Tucker seemed to have mercy. "I know what you're talking about, dude. Girls are tough."

"How do you men feel attracted to them?!" Walker pulled his hat down over his face in frustration.

Tucker sighed wistfully. "It only makes you want them more."

Walker was beyond confused. "What?"

"They reject you, you feel unworthy, you go after them, do everything for them, they still reject you. It's a vicious cycle, bro."

Tucker leaned forward. "Of course there are also those girls who don't even know you want them. Or those sweet chicks who just think they are unworthy."

Walker shook his head. "Why- Why are you giving me dating advice."

Tucker leaned back again. "You asked for it."

Walker shook his head. "Let's get down to business. What are you really doing here."

Tucker decided it didn't matter if he knew. "It's a field trip. Those are our classmates and we came here to visit the Ghost Zone. You know, see the sights."

Walker blinked. "You came here on a vacation?"

"Pretty much."

"...I knew humans were stupid but this surpasses all my standards."

Tucker smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment. So whatcha gonna do now, Walkie Talkie?"

Walker scowled. "You have disobeyed one of the most serious rules in the book." He lifted a book thicker than the Bible up for emphasis.

Tucker snorted, unimpressed. "Please. Your most serious rule is to not take candy from strangers."

Walker ignored him. "I will bring each and every one of you to court, which is here. And I will decide your sentence." He smiled mischievously. "A minimum of 800 years each. That is nothing for a ghost."

Tucker gaped, dumbfounded. "But they're humans. They live up to 100, if they're lucky!!"

Walker waved his hand nonchalantly. "Then they will have to continue their sentence as a ghost."

Tucker was infuriated. "You can't keep them here!!"

"I can and I will."

"How are you going to do that!!!" The boy slammed his hand on the armrest. This caused the restraint to automatically wrap itself around his arm and trap him.