El Fin

Yes, this is the end of Phantom trip.

I must say it has been an amazing journey and I am so glad to have so many people be a part of it.

This is my first completed story and there are things I am proud of just as there are things I regret. However, I have decided I am not going to change or edit anything in this story. This book as it is, is what you are getting.

This book, with all its grammar and spelling mistakes, with all its bad romance and friendship goals, with all its bad character growth for some but good for others, with all its bad, though hilarious, puns...is what you're getting.

And I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it.

I started this book with nothing but a small idea. As I went along that idea started growing and what is left behind is this story with a plot I hadn't even realized was happening until it flowed out of my fingers and onto my laptop screen.

There's a lot I have to thank for.

Thank you, 8k readers that have only glanced at the first chapter although only half of you kept reading. It means a lot to have that number there.

Thank you, 300 readers that have stuck around to read until the very end of this book. Hopefully the number will rise, although I am quite content with this amount.

Thank you, readers who have left words of encouragement that made my eyes water. And those who left words of advice that helped me improve.

Thank you, other field trip to the Ghost Zone writers. Keep writing.

Let's end this with one final:

Goodbye