I'll sleep when I'm dead

That's me right now with my grumpy cat sweater

Mr. Lancer frowned and turned around, trying to get comfortable. He groaned and slowly peeled his eyes open. It was dark.

The teacher sat up on the bed and stretched his back. He looked around to see most still sleeping in their assigned beds, or together because these beds were huge. The curtains were closed, casting the room in shadows.

Mr. Lancer made a mental note to thank the Queen for her hospitality. He glanced at his watch as he scratched his stomach. He started. "Nine thirty?!" He sprung up and woke everyone up. "Get up, lazy adolescents. We were supposed to be leaving an hour ago!"

Maddie walked up with bed hair. "Apologies. We overslept. Let's get ready to leave. We need to make as much of the day as we can."

Sam searched between the students, looking for someone she hoped had come to get some sleep. "Hey Phantom!!"

Said boy splashed his face with water from the sink in the bathroom and glanced at her with glazed over eyes. "Mmmh?"

Sam tried to keep in a chuckle at his sleepy form. "Did umm did Fenton get some sleep last night?"

Phantom sighed and looked at his reflection in the mirror. "No. He didn't."

Sam growled quietly. "Of course he didn't. You'd think he tries to get as much sleep as he can." She ran a hand across her face, wondering how at first she was the one worrying too much and now he's so stressed. "Wait. You went to talk to him last night, didn't you."

Phantom winced. "Yeah. It didn't go that well." He brought a hand up and placed it in his hair. "Why am I so stubborn?"

Sam laughed. "Now you see what me and Tucker have to deal with."

Phantom smiled at her through the reflection and she pecked his cheek. "Common." She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the bathroom. "Let's go find him."

----------------------------------------------------------------

The grass crunched.

The bush rustled. A hand pushed away a chunk of branches to reveal one small and lonely speck of yellow light.

"There you are." Fenton grinned.

He summoned the Eduqa towards him and let it dissipate. He let out a deep breath and plopped down on the grass, leaning back with his elbows. "That's the last of it," he breathed out.

It had taken him the whole 'night' but he could finally declare this part of the Ghost Zone Eduqa-free.

He could honestly say he felt satisfied and accomplished.

Fenton looked back at Pandora's kingdom from his little patch of floating land. The others must be getting up by now. Or is it still night. Fenton wasn't sure. He didn't keep track of time nowadays. He was always late anyway.

Thinking of the others reminded him of the other Danny.

Fenton groaned loudly and let himself fall down with arms outstretched on the grass. He winced when his head hit a rock he hadn't accounted for.

He moaned in annoyance rubbed his scalp.

Might as well get up.

Fenton dusted himself off and made his way to Pandora's palace.

When he got there he saw Dan-looking-Danny and Sam walking in the courtyard and shouting for him.

Fenton went invisible and flew past them. He looked back with pursed lips and sighed. He went inside one of the palaces, landing next to the Fenton Space Craft.