Who is the Red Huntress

So sorry...again
U can stop worrying
Life has been crazy and ugh
So yeah, here u go

"So Danny," Damien asked curiously. "Can I see your ghost form again?"

Danny twisted around and looked at Damien as he flew backwards. "Ummmm...sure. Ok." He was reluctant to turn back to his new form so soon. Or even at all. It brought back too many memories and dark worries. However he let the rings envelop him and he heard the same whoosh of his hair lighting up.

Thanks to Danny being halfghost he could always use his powers. Whether in the Ghost Zone or in the Human Zone. Whether in human form or in ghost form. But he was usually stronger in ghost form due to his body being practically made of ectoplasm. Every time he would shoot an ectoblast, he used his own ectoenergy. Danny didn't have enough of that in human form so it would hurt to take the little he did have.

Danny was shaken out of his thoughts when his cousins gasped.

"I already thought you looked weird," David blinked. "But you look even freakier up close."

Danny rolled his eyes.

"What happened?" Damien frowned.

Danny shook his head. "I don't know. I just turned into Phantom. There was nothing weird about it. And then I look down and I'm like this."

Dorian pursed his lips. "You should ask your mother. She is an expert, isn't she."

Danny nodded. "I'll do that as soon as I can."

Back in the ship it was quiet except for a few whispering students here and there. There was too much to think about.

Sam fiddled with her hair. She wondered why Danny had looked so horrified of his reflection. He looked like he was about to faint. And to be fair, she thought she had seen that before. She glanced at Tucker, who had decided to sit next to her. Nobody really cared about sitting in their original seats anymore and the Fentons didn't push them. "Tuck?"

"Mmh?"

"Why do you think Danny looked so scared?" Sam whispered in Ghost, careful not to let her voice carry out too far.

Tucker sighed and glanced at her. "I think I know. Remember the Dan accident..."

Sam gasped. "So you think he's..."

He nodded. They knew about Danny's supposed future. They had seen what Dan did through one of Clockwork's portals. They had witnessed the destroyed town and future Valerie fighting future Danny. Then they had taken the time medallions off and gone back to their own time. Danny followed soon after. They had had a strange feeling when talking to Danny. He didn't have that innocent goofy vibe as usual. It honestly freaked them out. Did he see anything in the future? Did something happen? Sam and Tucker thought that was the end of it but caught Danny cheating in the CAT anyways. They had tried to change his mind but he suddenly just smiled at them. That usual halfsmile he would make when he had figured something out. It was like a complete makeover. His appearance hadn't changed at all. But it was like talking to a whole different Danny. Thankfully the halfa had turned himself in and was able to make the makeup CAT, which he studied his butt off for. He even studied while ghost hunting. He would go over questions and punch and kick away at the ghost at the same time. Sometimes he would even ask the ghost he was fighting for answers. They were surprisingly helpful. It'd become a rhythm. So much that he could barely concentrate without punching something. (The teachers thought he had ADHD because he couldn't stay still).

He passed.

Barely.

But he did.

They had a party.