Let loose

HELLO MY PEEPS.
I GOT INTERNET FOR A BIT AND HERES THE UPDATES SO FAR!!!!

   Danny looked up as he saw Ember start up the song. She seemed even more upbeat than before. Maybe he shouldn't have encouraged her like that.

Tucker seemed to be thinking the same thing. "Why did you do that?"

Sam turned to him, also curious.

Danny shrugged. "Hey. What is the harm in a bit of encouragement."

Tucker nodded and looked around. "So what now."

Danny smiled. "Dance?"

Tucker smirked. "Good idea. I'm going looking for cute chicks. Catch ya later." And he went up to a ghost girl.

Danny looked after him. "That wasn't what I meant." He sighed and glanced at Sam.

She was inspecting her surroundings, tense. She had been stressing out so much after he had almost died. They'd never had so many fights in such a short amount of time. He knew she was worried, terrified, for the event to happen again.

He had to do something about it.

He approached her cautiously. He grabbed her hand and she turned towards him.

"What Danny? Now's not the time." She stopped when he pressed his lips against hers.

She melted into the kiss and her shoulders relaxed.

Then she leaned back, breaking the kiss. She blinked at Danny. "What was that for?"

Danny grinned sloppily. "You needed to chill. Is it working?"

Sam smiled back. "Not quite. Maybe another kiss would help."

He complied.

"Whoo. Love on the dancefloor."

The lovebirds turned to see Tucker making a heart with his hands and puckering his lips.

Danny chuckled but he didn't let go of the hug he and Sam had gotten into. "Not for you, I'm guessing."

Tucker deflated. "She had a boyfriend."

Sam chuckled too. Tucker grinned at her. "I see you're all better now. Ready to party for real?"

Sam sighed as she buried her face in Danny's neck. "Already am."

And so they spent the next hours having fun. They lost themselves in the songs and played pranks on the other dancers. They even thought about starting a food fight but decided against it.

They met up with other humans and found Richard sprinkling sand in the others' drinks. Most didn't even notice.

A door floating close by to the platform opened to show an annoyed ghost. He yelled and shook his fist at the dancing crowd. Nobody reacted. The ghost growled and shoved earplugs in his ears. Then he shut the door with a bang.

Danny turned to his two friends. An ice beard on his face. He looked at them seriously and waved a finger. "Good afternoon, dear children. Now sit your buttocks down. It is story time. Now why art thou laughing?"

They were cracking up and it took all in Danny to not follow. He placed his hands on his hips sassily and spoke in a British accent. "Now now, children. It is not the time to giggle. We shall story time now or else we might get paid a visit by the boogieman." And with that he touched Tucker's face and he grew a goatee and mustache. Tucker scrunched his nose at the weird feel. The goatee wiggled along comically. He held a hand up.