Found them

at first i thought that was percy cuz of the white streak and common. He looks like percy ok

  The rings split and went in opposite directions. One covering Danny's legs and the other his chest and head. Danny stared straight ahead. Unflinching. His orange jumpsuit was replaced by a black and white one. His raven black hair lost all color to leave place for a snow white. His blue eyes were filled with green pigment and were now glowing neon green.

His pale skin aquired a green tint and a ghostly aura surrounded his figure. Lastly a flaming 'D' appeared on his chest. A signature showing who he was. He was Danny Phantom.

Phantom clenched his fists and floated up.

Skulker widened his eyes. If the whelp transformed after he'd beaten the ghost he must be planning something. The watching ghosts were nearly screaming their throats raw, enjoying the show to the full, but Skulker signed for the nutrializing weapons to aim Danny. He had to stop the boy before he did something rash.

Danny charged his hands with ectoplasm and shot it at the wall. He wasn't surprised when it didn't even make a scratch and he tried another tactic.

His eyes glowed blue and he encased the entire wall in ice. Unknown to Danny, the monster was recovering and watching with childish fascination.

Danny made the ice extra cold. Then he charged up a big ectoblast. He prayed this would work. It was his only other option.

He waited, and waited, until not only his hands glowed green, but also his arms. It was a weird sensation. It felt powerfull. Danny shot it and the ectoplasm hit the ice, sending shards everywhere. Danny made a shield around himself. Then he remembered the monster and he send a shield the ghost's way too.

The shards pierced everything but only got halfway past the shields. Then it was calm and Danny looked. His face fell.

A scratch! A stupid scratch was all the damage he had done.

There was a brief pause and everyone burst out laughing. Skulker chuckled. The boy thought he'd be able to break his last invention? He didn't stand a chance.

Valerie couldn't close her mouth. She thought.....she didn't know what to think. It didn't make any sense. I mean...she knew Fenton...and she knew Phantom. But they were always two separate parts of her world. She had never thought to put them together. It seemed so unnatural. So out of place. Her thoughts were jumbled. Her emotions a blurr. This couldn't be true.

Danny clenched his jaw. Time to play his last card. He planted his feet on the ground and looked at the monster whimpering in the corner. Danny raised his hand and shot. It was strong. Strong enough to hold a shield up for three full minutes. Which is all he needed.

He looked back at the wall. Glaring at it as if it had stolen his hamburger.

Somewhere he heard Skulker announcing the end of the show. Danny smirked. Oh, he was just starting.

He tightened his muscles and took a deep breath.

Skulker glanced back and his eyes widened. He wasn't....

Then Danny screamed. The scream let loose a series of powerful waves. The waves spread out over the glass, hitting it full on. The glass vibrated.

A few blobs were shot on Danny but they dissipated as soon as they got within a meter from him. The halfa kept on unperturbed. The ghosts outside screamed and scrambled out of the way before...

The glass shattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   James held the bat up. Ready to hit whatever moved. Kim walked right behind him, wrist wray charged and ready. Neither of them were very trained except for what they had learned at school. But it would have to do.