Something crazy

Chels

Danny turned to his friends. "Guys. I'm gonna do something...crazy right now."

Sam rolled her eyes. "Probably more like something stupid."

Danny winked at her before continuing. "So unless you hear me shouting 'Help!' don't do anything alright?"

He flew up, leaving baffled and confused humans behind.

He flew over the crowds that were trying to break his friends' circle. Some human hunters were flying on the top and almost getting to the middle. Danny took note that when the BCOUS had to get a prize, they could do it expertly and quickly as a team. However, once they had the prize, they didn't know what to do with it. Well they did, but not which of all things. Danny whistled to get their attention.

The hunters turned as one to look up at him.

Danny swallowed before smirking. He could do this. His plan would work. He'd just have to be careful.

"Yo, I'm up here, you idiots. Geez you guys couldn't catch a kitten if it lay down before you."

Its harder than it looks tho

A few nets were thrown and Danny 'accidentally' flew right into it.

He 'struggled' in the air. "Aw man. Now I'm caught."

There weren't any cheers of accomplishment or hugging and complimenting the other on his work.

Everyone immediately ran forward, trying to get to the halfa first.

Huh, this was going better than he thought it would.

Humans flew up, desperate to have a piece of the hybrid. Ghosts were rooted to the ground helplessly...or not.

They shot up at the boy, trying to shoot him down.

Danny evaded a few but let the rest hit him. He grit his teeth at the pain and didn't have to act his fall.

He smacked on the ground. His breath was stolen and for a second he lay gasping.

That was more than enough for ghost hunters to surge forward and grab Danny. They tore at the net, trying to have the halfa themselves.

Danny blinked and scowled. Getting torn to shreds was not part of his plan, in case you were wondering.

His arm that was being pulled on glowed a bright green and send out a powerful blast that took out many ghosts on that side.

He yanked his other arm back and punched the hunter grabbing it. Then he froze the net, hoping the others couldn't see him because of all the bodies crowding around him. The ropes went rigid and Danny broke through them as if they were made of glass.

He flew up, much to his friends' relief, and wagged his finger at the hunters. "Nu-uh. You can't all have me, can you. There's only one of me. Well..." Danny smirked as a wonderful idea hit him. "There's actually two halfas."

This put a pause on the hunters. They stared at the hybrid in confusion.

Dani's eyes widened for a brief second before she relaxed. Danny would never give her away.

Danny smirked. "Skulker must have left that out, huh. I know another halfa that has been one 20 years longer than me. A more formidable prey." Danny honestly didn't know if that was true anymore. While Vlad had been a halfa longer than him, Danny's 'death' had been slightly different. Danny's whole body had been affected by the portal. Vlad only had his face screwed. Danny's power grew faster and he had almost matched Vlad in power and skill last fight. Almost. Danny could also thank the constant ghost attacks for the training. Vlad never had to worry about that. So technically, Danny had more experience.