You're coming with me

"And now. For the grand finale!"

The people in the cage faintly heard this announcement from the other room. Not much later Skulker unlocked the door. He bounded in with a grin and unlocked the cage.

He went in and swiftly grabbed Danny's handcuff. He unclipped it with a key and snatched the boy out of the cage. Gasps were heard.

"Danny" Maddie and Jack jumped forward to try to help their kid but the door was shut in their faces.

Danny tried to look afraid, "What were those handcuffs for?" He mentally facepalmed. He thought this might sound like a normal and logical question.

Skulker grabbed Danny's arm and grinned, "You like it? It's something new I found out. It's made of the same material as the bars of the cages. It blocks out any ectoenergy. So it's perfect for trapping ghosts"

Skulker tightened his grip on Danny so he wouldn't think of escaping. The halfghost understood what kind of advantage that material gave Skulker. The ghost depended much more on his robot suit than his ghostly powers.

He struggled slightly, "Where are you taking me?"

Skulker snatched Danny's collar and brought him close, "It's show time, whelp. After all the work I've done I want to put you on display for once before I hang you on my wall with the other-"

He was suddenly cut off by a solid fist to the face. The helmet got a dent and rotated because of the impact so it was facing left instead of forward. Danny took advantage of his short surprise and pushed himself away from the ghost by planting his feet on Skulker's chest. When he was free, he didn't waste a second and made a run for the weapons. He'd punched Skulker because he was getting very annoying. Boy had that felt good. He also wanted to stop the hunter from revealing his secret. Danny knew it was suspicious how hard he had hit the ghost but he could blame adrenaline for that.

The halfa had almost reached the weapons when he crashed on something. He rubbed his nose and looked closely. The weapons were contained in a glass box! So that's why Skulker had put them there. It was just a way to taunt them.

Danny growled and brought his fist back to punch the glass. Before he could do anything something trapped him.

He was entangled in a net. Danny turned and scowled at Skulker, who's head was looking forward again. The net was attached to a rope which came from Skulker's gun.

The hunter came forward and kicked Danny. "You'll regret that"

"Danny!!" Sam held the bars in desperation. Tucker just sat there quietly, knowing there was nothing they could do. For now, at least.

Jack punched the bars, "You stay away from my son. Putrid, rancid piece of wasteless ectoplasm!!!" Jack tried out all the insults he could think of. How dare that ghost hurt his son like that.

Valerie flinched. Why would Danny punch the ghost? How?!

Powers...

The word echoed in her mind.

Halfa...

Maddie was almost in tears. Her son was being abused and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Skulker chuckled at the hopelessness in everyone's eyes. He approached the cage again, dragging Danny in the net behind him.

He opened the cage and Maddie tried to jump on him again. "Ah-ah-ah" Skulker pointed a gun at Danny, who was just recovering from the kick.

Maddie narrowed her eyes but took a step back. "You!" The ghost pointed at Valerie, "you're coming with me"

Valerie's eyes widened. He knew she was the Red Huntress. Why else would he point her out. She hesitated for a second but made her way out. If she followed them, she might get the chance to free Danny and she might get to know the place. Vital information if you want to escape.

Skulker wrapped his hand across her stomach the second she was close enough and pulled her out. She yelped as he shut the door.

Danny struggled against the net, "No! Leave her out of this!"

Valerie tried to get out of his grip. She noted he was made of metal.

Skulker chuckled, "You don't want to get her involved? That's selfish. The more the merrier, I say" he tightened his grip on her and she shouted. Danny struggled harder and tried to break the net.

The ghost laughed, "Don't try, whelp. That is too tough for-"

There was an audible snap and Danny made a bigger hole in the net. Skulker cursed and clicked something on the gun attached to the net. Valerie could literally see the electricity travel down the rope and engulf the net. Danny screamed.

"Stop!" She shouted, "Turn it off, you stupid, ectoplasmic junk. Wait until I get my hands on you!!"

Of course Skulker just left it on for a few more seconds more before turning it off. As much as he wanted to torture him more, he needed the boy alive and kicking.....for now.

He put Valerie on the ground and Danny was left panting and stunned. Skulker handcuffed both her hands and dragged them to the door. "You're all behaving" he warned the humans left behind and disappeared through the door. He dragged Valerie and the net behind. A smoking hand sticking out of the hole Danny had made.

Dun dun dunnnnn
Haha im so evil.
Anyways. The group is splitting more and more. What does skulker have planned for danny and val.
Whatsgonnahappen.
Please comment. Love you guys

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee