Team Free Will ≫ Pain and Sickness

Imagine Team Free Will... Looking after you when you're sick.

You groaned in your bed. How can you not? You have pain in your right shoulder and you have not been stabbed. It's like you pulled a breathing muscle because halfway through the night you panicked because you couldn't breath. You were in a worst state because your stomach was hurting and you kept sneezing and coughing.

You had headaches, chest tightening. You were sick. You didn't even have the strength to tell the boys. You also had a sore throat. Your voice was croaky and your throat was dry. You groaned once more as the sudden pain wash over your throat making you whimper in the bed. It was almost 1pm and the boys were wondering where you were. Dean burst through the doors with his usual cheeky grin.

"WAKEY WAKEY!" He screamed.

You covered your head and groaned. Dean ripped the covers off you. You sneezed and coughed as Dean realise you were awake. You looked at him with tried eyes. Before whimpering in pain. By this time Dean realise you were breathing unevenly and realising you were sick. There was a shout from Sam saying he was going out.

"GET SOME MEDICINE FOR PAIN AND SICKNESS."

You covered your ears at the loudness of Dean's voice.

"OKAY." Sam didn't complained.

Dean rubbed your shoulder before saying gentle words, actually he was praying to cas. Castiel appeared behind Dean and Dean was once more complaining to Cas about personal space. Soon after the little complaining Dean had to ask Cas to help you feel better by trying to remove the pain. Of course Cas obeyed.

Sam entered the room with medicine and soup. He smiled at you knowing that you were ill and he didn't complain at all about Dean's request. You give him a small smile as Dean tried to force you to have your medicine.

"Guys, I think you guys are over doing it." You said as the grin cheekily before helping you getting you better in the most dramatic way.