Champion of Cyrodiil - Mori

Name: Mori Elizabeth Miller

Age: 37

Nicknames: Champion of Cyrodiil, Hero of Kvatch

Gender: Female

Birthday: October 31st

Looks: Mori had very long black hair and blue eyes, and extremely pale skin. She was on the taller side, being around 5'9-5'10, and had a somewhat built body. She also wore leather armor and used a steel longsword plus magic.

Likes: Sword fighting, using magic, light armor, mead + ale, Martin Septim, the Blades

Dislikes: The Imperial Legion, Mehrunes Dagon, the Mythic Dawn, idiots, most assassins

Personality: Like her great great grandson, Mori can be rather cold and unforgiving. However, that only occured after the sacrifice of Martin Septim. Before, she was a very faith driven woman, having been a devout follower of the Nine Divines, especially Talos. She was also very ready to defend the innocent, even coming to the aid of Cyrodiil during the Oblivion Crisis. After Martin Septim - who she apparently had a relationship with - sacrificed himself to defeat Mehrunes Dagon, she lost both her faith and her kindness.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: She is the great great grandmother of Jason Miller and his sister Kalel. She's also known as the Hero of Kvatch.
At the time of the Oblivion Crisis, Mori was imprisoned for a crime nobody knew of. It just so happened that she was placed in a cell where an escape tunnel was set up for the Emperor at the time, Uriel Septim VII.
After witnessing Uriel's death, and after she aided Martin in the quest of stopping the Oblivion Crisis, she found solace with Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness, and now lives in his realm following her untimely death around 15 years after the Crisis was ended.
Mori was a nightingale, and the only magic user in the entire family (up until Kalel was born). She was also born under the Serpent. It's also rumored that she was friends with Lucien Lachance, and it's no secret she had been recruited by the Dark Brotherhood as well as the Fighter's Guild, the Mage's Guild, the Thieve's Guild, and fought in the Arena against the Grand Champion.

Quotes: "I will put a stop to the Daedric menace that plagues Tamriel." "By the Nine!" "Martin, I will avenge you, my love..."

Theme Songs:

For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert

One Step Closer by Linkin Park

Part of Me by Katy Perry

Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood (her love song with Martin)