Stitch These Wounds Part 1

It took me a while to process what happened. My blurry eyes opened up. Finding myself upside down, laying on my back. Something soft....

What...happened..? I could feel a burning on my face that didn't want to cool off.

{2 hours Rewind}

There is was my body flat across the floor. As the soldiers stiffen inside the court room. Levi's eyes widen in shock, and concern. Intently snapping back to his stoic face. '.....forgive...me..'

He could feel the eyes, of Hange, Mike, and even Erwin look at him in shock. Eyes burned into him, but he knew this was all to free me, he saved me twice in this.

"Well, seeing as this came to the end. Fine, I shall let this end on a note of, saying you, Captain Levi, are in charge of her to make sure she becomes no threat. Still I believe you have made some enemies with this. Will you take this responsibility? or instead have this girl locked up once again for further questioning."

'Tch!' Levi hissed at the choice he had, of course he would do it. It hurt him to no end seeing me drop half dead before him. Glancing back to the corner of his silvery eyes, he could see two visible bullet holes inside the wall. Two bullets could of killed me, if aimed right. So it being his only chance to kick me, to a point to fall forward. Was the only way.

'To keep...you safe....' He told himself.

"Yes, I agree." His voice was stern, and sharp. Sending chills down the spine of everyone in this room. Rage, anger, and annoyance burned inside him. All he wanted to pick me up off the ground, and get me out of here.

"Alright, case dismissed. That is all." The judge spoke

"What?.!?" A man with the rifle in his hand hissed. "

"You Heard The Man, Stand Down." The Capetian's dangerous eyes snapped to the man, narrowed with hate.

"Guh......."The man took a few steps back like a dog between his legs.

Hange was literately at the edge of her seat, wanting to jump off from the ledge to help. Still she knew, she couldn't. This was in Levi's hands. Erwin watched in concern.., as Levi slowly kneeled down to my crumpled form. Blood staining the ground..., as he reached out to my body.

"....c-come on...let's get you back...." A whisper only I could here, came from his lips. Will all care he lifted up my taller form high above the ground, not wanting me to touch this filthy ground again. That day Levi walked out of the room knowing he had one hell of a explanation to come up with.

Soon after Erwin joined Levi's side.

"She's only asleep.....don't.. worry. " Stated the blonde commander."Tch....." Levi grits his teeth. He hated this choice he had.If she was down for the count, he had a easy chance to let her go free. Hange, and Mike watched from the distance. A big worried to go near Levi from all the heat of anger fuming off him. Their eyes fell....seeing my bruised body.

"Don't worry....she will be fine. Still breathing...I'm sure. "Mike...whispered to Hange, who's heart raced like crazy from what happened in the court room.

{Rewind End}

Here was I. Laying down on my back with my hair let out next to me falling over the the leather couch I was on. It grew much longer than anyone in the survey corps. Funny because I remembered that last time, it was tied. The hair tie must of snapped a while back.

'W-wait....what room is this, where am I?'

{"....c-come on...let's get you back...."} A strange, but familiar voice called to me. It's been so long since I heard this kind of words. My head pounds in pain. But remembering the events in the court room hurt more.

Why was I kicked....? should I hate him for this, or...was there a reason..

There was a sudden movement at the door. Making my voice go completely blank. 'Who's room was this....?'