🌸Cabin Training🌸Part 2

Eyes from the window of an office watched me as I walked to the stables that evening.

'...that _____. Even though I said no.' Levi's sharp silver eyes watched quietly through the window. He held a cup of tea in his hand.

"Hey, there boys...., and girl," I greeted the horses, to be exact it was Levi's midnight black horse, Erwin's white horse, and Hange's brunette one. They were perfectly taken care of and lived side by side in their own stalls.

The horses all around her snorted and sniffed the air as I entered. I gave the three horses their treat and began to groom each one.

I even cleaned the stalls, making it sparkle. No, it wasn't exactly so Levi would notice the cleanliness. I just wanted to make their day a bit better the next time they see their horse.

Shutting the stable doors, I shuffled back into the building. Unaware I was being watched once again. I tried to make my boots click as little as possible as I went up the steps in the main hall.

When a door opened up, making me freeze. 'What's wrong with me? why am I scared all of a sudden.'

Just seconds after the familiar raven-colored hair peeked out from the door. It was Levi of course.

Levi looked at me with a calm but questioning face. He had that black blazer sitting on his shoulders.

"Hello.." I greeted. His eyes studied me for a moment as I tried to walk by Levi, to go to my room. So I could pack up my things for tomorrow.

*Tap tap...* I walked by but did not get very far. When his hand flung out and grabbed my arm. "Wait.."

My stomach dropped. "What is it?" I breathed, trying to stay calm. "I have tea ready if you like." Tea sounded nice, but I felt like I needed to refuse this time. "I..I'm sorry. I need to go." I pulled my arm back and tried to walk away.

A disappointed look swept across Levi's face. When his voice stopped me again. "Wait." His voice was more ordering now. I had no choice but to turn on my heel and look at him. He was still my boss.

"I only thought tea would help you, relax. You are too tense for your own good. If your mind is a cluttered mess, it will only cause us problems."

I let out a sigh. Making Levi's face expression change, he began to worry, thinking he was making me annoyed. That wasn't his intention. "I appreciate the thought, but I must decline. I need to pack my things for tomorrow, Hange told me about tomorrow."

"I see. Don't move." Levi walked into his room for a moment. He walked out with a cup of tea in his hand. "Take this with you then. Don't you dare spill it,"

Levi was really starting to tug at my heartstrings. He was trying to be nice. He practically forced it into my hand. His face was soft though, with a small shine in his silver eyes as he looked up at me.

"Thanks...then." I was cut off by his random action though, as he put one arm up on my shoulder as if giving me a side hug. "L-Levi.. are you alright?"

"Yes, are you..?" He asked. "Uh, yeah..I'm fine." I lied, but he knew that. "Well...you should go now. Don't ever regret, or feel dishearted to ask for my help. Hange...and I want to make sure our squad members are well."

"Is that something Erwin said?" Levi furrowed his eyebrows. "No, dummy. Tch, I am serious." his face softened again.

"Drink your tea, it's getting cold

"Drink your tea, it's getting cold." With one last tap on my shoulder, he retreated back into his room. "Don't you dare waste it," His voice called out, as I walked away?

I did not reply.

( 30 min later)

I finished packing my things into a backpack. I set Levi's empty teacup down. 'Should I stay here...or..go to Hange, and return Levi's teacup?'

"...maybe I should return the cup later." I was a bit too embarrassed to see Levi again.

I made my way back to Hange's room. She let me in with a soft smile and pointed to the spare bed. "There you go, rest well. If Levi does show, I won't let him bother you."

I nod my head. "Thanks, Hange."

I went to sleep, lightly thinking about how Levi looked at me recently, as he passed me that cup of tea.