Levi and Kenny

(It's a new year and I am not done with this book yet. I'm going to try to add this to a weekly schedule around Sunday/ Monday to update)

'Shit! This is the last thing I wanted, for ___ to get stuck with an incident with Kenny like this!' Levi toled himself as he quickly slid down the side of the building dodging the bullets from Kenny's men. He had his eye locked on mine for a moment, seeing I  was still with him, but he had to shake these men.

Levi for one second zipped up next to spitting out words as fast as he could. "You meet me at that man's bar, I will draw Kenny's mena way as best as I can. Don't you dare die on me got that!"

I could see the fear and panic in Levi's eyes, the stress getting to him, caused by the danger we were in.

"Yes sir..! Good luck." 'Tch..how many times did I tell you not to call me sir...' Levi sighed. I split away from Levi trying to duck away using my gear in other alleys. I was surprised to see how badly these people wanted to kill Levi and had next to no attention on me.

'Few...' I guess I was lucky. I needed to keep off of the ground and stay low.

I spotted the wagon we were watching at some point that turned a corner, it was roughly heading in Levi's direction.

'Noo..don't. Get to that bar.'

My eyes searched the area as I flew lower to the ground. I was lucky to spot that bar just what Levi talked about.'It was quiet here, there was no fighting yet.' In the distance I could hear gunfire but not here.

I land on my feet and walk inside, drawing eyes to me right away. The bar tented starteled lightly seeing me armed. I walk up to the man at the counter, but his feet click against the ground.

'Maybe I should warn him...'

"Can I help you??" He asked.

"I need a glass of water, but also... I think I should tell you. Some things are happening not far from here. It's why I look like this. they may enter the bar, please try to...stay calm. I'm going to be behind the counter till now."

"Alright, then I will get the water."

I took a spot behind the counter and waited.  I was handed a glass of water, but the men eating here were dead quiet. It was quiet to quiet, any minute Levi or someone else could bust through the doors, and I would have to defend these people. I spotted a gun behind the counter. I didn't want to touch it, but maybe it would be useful later.

I gulped down the water I was handed as I waited for something to happen.