Echo

"Finally back are we?" Levi commented as we arrived. Except as soon as he said that, his eyes narrowed down on me, then shot open wide, as Eren's.​​​​​​ standing next to him.

"What has happened to you foot wear?" Demanded the short man, with sharp silver eyes. Eren walked up to us not saying anything, as Levi kept his distance still.

"Ah....." Hange points at the boots in her hands, holding them up for Levi to see. Eren looked at my from leaning forward on the horse's neck. Mike watch in silence, nodding to Eren.

"Welcome back_____. Here let's get you off the horse...." With concern that n one could see, he reached out to pick me off the horse. "Thanks...Mike...for bringing her back."

"It was nothing." The blonde replied. The brunette lifted me off the horse, then stopped midway. "Ah....do you want to walk? or...." Eren took note of the boots I was not wearing. Feeling out of breath I replied. "It's fine, I can walk Eren."

Levi, and Eren's mind: '!! She isn't even wearing socks.' This surprised them. The corner of Levi's mouth twitched seeing me touch down on the ground with my bare feet. Eren winced....seeing a girl, no me walking bare foot, and he couldn't help. Because I did not wish for it.

Levi: 'Tch......why....?' He thought to himself. "Give me those." Demanded the captain. "Ah..sure here." Hange handed the man my boots. 'Careless brat....'

Mike dismounted his horse, and watched me walk away carefully inside. I was not alone, I could feel it. two figures were following me.

'Okay... just a little more...'I took another soft step down the halls. My feet covered now in dirt, I had no socks either. As I made it closer to my room, another tall figure looked towards me, greeting me. "Why hello there miss____."

I looked up from my bored feeling. Erwin was the one to have called out to me. * Tap...tap ...tap...* He walked towards me. Pausing for a moment before speaking. "How are you holding up? I'm glad you made it back safely." He looked down with a tiny hint of sadness in his eyes. Seeing me barefoot. To him it seemed wrong...a girl with no shoes basically made him feel less of a man. Yet he knew I wasn't feeling the greatest, so Erwin..did not wanted to push me much. It worried all three of them, thinking when, or what time of day I would break from stress.

I couldn't see Erwin's face well enough from where he stood. It helped that he walked closer, his soft looking blonde hair, with the side bangs swayed just a bit as he took one more step to me. " I am alright." I lifted one of my feet from the ground.

{ I wanted to post this now. Working on a new chapter right away. I hope..you like the picture. ( It's my cosplay) It felt kinda fitting to add just this once.}