🌹Change Of Pace🌹

A couple of days have passed since then. Levi treated me extra carefully. He was a bit worried I wasn't keeping up with eating, and my daily tea. So he made sure I had that. Hange, and Eren both chatted making up for a missed time. Eren apologized for..that time how he treated her in the cell room. Grabbing her collar. I had an idea though, I think it was time for a bit of a change.

After catching up with Armin, Mikasa and Jean. I told them of my plan. Even Historia sent me a letter, wishing me a nice recovery, and said do not worry about coming back to work in the survey core fully yet. To take my time to rest.

Me, Levi, Hange, Eren, even Armin. We all sat around a  table, as I explained my plan to them.

"I think, it will be a good time to visit my..time. I think we can all benefit from it."

"Ooh, that explains a lot ____. When you left, Levi didn't give us much of an explanation." Armin stated. "Yeah, because it was for her protection. I wouldn't want some idiot messing up that too." Levi rolled his eyes. "Tell us___, when do you want to go?" Hange looked at me with a  soft smile. "What's she saying?" Levi glanced at me.

"Anytime, whenever you are all ready. I can't...exactly say It's going to be the same since then." For all, I knew I didn't have my old home anymore either, I'd have to start fresh.

"Right then, let's go. Consider this a trip, and good long rest."  Levi spoke up. Everyone stood, waiting for my orders. "Well ___? lead us." Eren smiled at me. Hange agreed with him.

( Time skip)

After some time passed, I noticed there was more than one way for me to pass through. One way in was in the open field in between two trees, another was a closet of some sort. Which was in Levi's home. I picked up my special key and unlocked it. The key wasn't like Eren's dad's cellar key, but it still did the trick.

I stepped in first, and one by one Levi, Hange, Eren, Armin, Erwin and Mikasa followed. This would be Levi's second time visiting. He didn't find me after the first time he sent me away.

I stepped my feet down into the grass of a large park. It was daytime. Everyone was close behind me and followed. "Woah..! this is so pretty!" Hange's voice made me turn and looked at her. Not only me, but everyone glanced at Hange. "W-wait Y-you guys can see me??! everyone?" She gasped. Levi and everyone nod their heads. "Oh my god Hange! Eren, Erwin!" I gasped. It was like they were alive and totally well.

 It was like they were alive and totally well