Calming Silver

'Eeep..!' I felt myself freeze.

*Knock knock* There it was again.

*C..cccrap...* I cursed lightly to myself. Here I was standing half dead, clinging to the wall with one arm, and the other partly holding the mirror with my face in it, looking at the scar that ran above my eye, that was shut from pain. There was nooooooooo way in hell of the next tea time Levi had, that my eye would heal.

It was either fake it till I can.

If they know I have the cut, tell them it pulls on the skin making it hard to see, so I prefer to keep it closed.

Or.....completely hide the fact that maybe...just maybe...my actual eye was injured, and pretend it was nothing really, and also keep my eye covered with my over grown hair. While I was here my hair grew a lot more than its usual length. It mostly always had to be up in a high ponytail now( Unless times likes these) In fear of a titan taking advantage of me to grab me by it, and throw me against the tree or wall. I kept my bangs, and some thicker strands of hair out kinda like Sasha as a idea in the front when I did so.

Since my eye was messed up for now. It was best to part my hair to the way it was, to make it look less bad. I didn't want that ugly....titan....injury to be seen as something holding me back. I was still capable to fight in my book.

*Knock Knock!* The door was basically now being slammed on.

'?.? was my door locked? did the one who brought me here, lock himself/ herself out?' I tilted my head. Pulling back a little, I limped, very...slowly back to the bed, sitting on it with my legs tucked under me innocently with head slightly tilted like a confused puppy, or kitten.

I heard a hiss coming from the other side, as it seemed the one there failed to enter my room, or get a response out of me.

*...ching....chinsshh.* I heard the sound of keys rattle, and begin to unlock the door. I didn't move from my position.

*Click!* The door opened up, only to see 2 male figures at the door.

'Oh!'

"Tch. " Of course it was Levi, his eyes scanned my room, and fell on me right off the bat. Erwin was behind him, he had a calming look on his face.

"Oh..! what a pleasant surprise to see you awake." *Tap...tap tap* The two came closer to my bed.

Levi was looking at me...I couldn't figure out what was on his mind. "I apologise for earlier, it seems when Eren left, and when the door shut the lock must of flipped."

I just blink, feeling a slight sting on my body from my bruised half sick body.

"💨Ha, can't speak?" Levi looked at me stern.

I avert my eyes."...ah...n-no..its not that."

"Levi, easy....she just woke up. Remember when Eren found her, she was frozen to death almost." Erwin came to my bedside while Levi kept his distance, and leaned on the wall, but seemed to half glare in our direction. '..I wonder...what's his problem....'

Erwin smiled down to me. "Tell me____, how do you feel? any pain, are you cold."

"N-o...not cold. But..." I trailed off...how was I going to explain this. I want food but my head hurt, most likely from my eye. My eyes land on Levi from the back of the room. They seemed to suddenly flash a little of emotion.