Not My Problem

I wasn't going to give up. ( W-wake up.........c-come on.... I passed my training.)

"Hey..! look their back!" The voice of a man called.

I could feel the wind move around us still, but the voices got closer.

"Eren!" (W-wait.... I know that voice....) I told myself. It was Armin.

Suddenly the wind stopped. I didn't move either, but I could feel the presence of someone close to me.

"W-what...happened...?" It was Armin's voice again.
There was silence, before Eren spoke. "..S-she....ended up passing over them." Armin's face lightened up. "But....she crashed into the tree."
"...S-so...she's.."

"She will be fine, just exhausted. Lets head back." Levi added.
(W-who's the one near me...?) Breathing out, a little I slowly moved my arm up.
*grip* "_____, your alright. Just....rest." (T...this voice...it was...) His hands where warm, and comforting.
Then it hit me, it was Armin next to me. Levi must of set me down once we arrived.

I didn't move, not yet anyway. I still had a plan left.
"Armin, her life is in your hands. Eren, see to her horse." Of course, I knew it was a direct order from Levi, there was no mistaking it.

"Sir!" They agree.

"Hold on..._____, I'll take you." Whispered Armin to me kindly, as he lifted me up. I could feel my head begin to hurt. ( G-great....just my luck...) Feeling bad about him carrying me, since he was shorter than me. I had no choice but stay still.

We became air born again. Jean, Christa, and Levi went to find the horses. Everyone mounted once again. Before I knew it, I was once again on horse back.
Sitting with Armin on his horse.

I slowly began to open my eyes. Or more like face down. Just like that, I hissed in pain, as my bruised face touched the horses neck.
"...ngh..!"

"Whats wrong?" Right away, Armin asked, sensing something was off. I spoke over the sound of horse hooves. Slowly I began to sit up, as my back felt painfully stiff.

"💨Ha..........*I Iet out a sigh* I'm fine now."

Everyone: Huh.!?"

At this even Levi's eyes widen from the front.( She's awake..?)

"A-are you sure? I mean you..."
Ignoring the question, I wonder I bring my hand up to my bruised face. "tch..! aha...nope....still there."

".?.?" The blonde just stared at me in question. How was I sitting so normal, after crashing into a tree.

I looked down." Thanks Armin. I'm sorry to cause you trouble."

"Ah no no..! you didn't cause me trouble. Please don't let that worry you."

I looked up a little, seeing Eren pull up next to us on horse back, holding Spirit's reins as well.

"Feeling better?" I nod. "My head dose hurt, but I will live."
Both males looked at me a little sad. "Thanks Eren, for taking Spirit."

"Ah, no problem." He gave me a happy grin, but that wasn't all. I could still tell Eren was looking at me, with his deep emerald eyes.
"...hm......"

"W-what is it?" I asked, while we rode through the open field, with Levi still leading us.
Not sure how to put it in words, Eren spoke. " Your face hasn't healed."