♦Morning Tea?✨

It was another one of those mornings. When your head felt like it would explode. You were starving, but had no means of energy to leave your bedroom, or even the soft bed. Yes....I was basically half dead.

Flash backs of me sitting in a tree, drenched by rain came to me.

'💨.....heeeww.....okay...then....' It came to me that I sat in Eren's mouth.

'NO!' Titan mouth to make it less weird. 'O..h...god......' I blinked, as I felt like I was strapped down onto the bed. More like loss of energy. Very....slowly...I began to lift my...arm up to my face. Almost afraid to even know how it looked or even..

*sniff....*

I waited about 10 seconds to wait to gag. Shutting my eyes I waited... only to realize I didn't reek of titan spit, and god knows what else.

My eyes shot open. '! H-how... is that even possible???!' I knew I was in his palms, but at one point I must of been sat in his mouth too, so he could get back faster.

A light smirk came to my lips, as my eyes narrowed in the process. I never died, I was very much alive. I must've looked soooo stupid......a dead lump, ghostly pale..., skinny for lack of food.

And most of all disgusting in Levi's eyes. Muddy...,soaked to the bone, dirty, filthy, dirt mixed with my own blood, and unknown blood. Just about everything in his book.

'Ha......I'm hungry...SOMEONE FEED ME FOOD! I'M ALIVE RIGHT?!??' I cranked my head over to the side, finding myself in a fairly clean room. It didn't really seems like my own, or Levi's. It wasn't as clean as his. 'Weird....I wonder where I am...?'

Then it hit me. "!!" My eye was.....closed. Well one of them. When I escaped from that titan, I had some dirt, and branches fly up at me, causing it to cut around my eye. "?.?.?.?" Why wasn't there a bandage over my eye? or across the half of my head for that matter.

I was sure Levi wasn't that blind to not realise, or Erwin, and surely not Eren.

".?.?.?" Very... slowly.... I began to slide myself off the bed. Spotting a tiny mirror...hanging by a thread on the wall. I had to check, I felt nothing put pain everywhere. I couldn't tell if it was my eye, the possible fever I caught from the cold rain, or something like that.

"...o-..oh kay..." 'C-crap...I sound awful..' I hissed at my own voice. Clamping up my mouth forgetting about words. 'C-come on a little more...' I reached out a little farther from the bed. Being right at the edge. Feeling like I just broke the law, and I smirked at what I was doing wasn't soo strange.

'There.' Came out of my mouth.

Suddenly.

*THUD!* I sunk down onto the floor, as my legs gave out in 2 seconds flat.

*Clunk......* Even my necklace even fell to the floor, and did a half roll. As I face planted on the cold ground.

'Tch.....ow...that...hurt....' I hissed. While I made a painful fist on the ground. Looking up at the mirror, seeing as it was a bit closer to me. Next step was to crawl there, and cling to the wall for dear life, and look into it to see how my face looked.

I touched a hand to my head. 'Ugh.....where is my tea...when I need it....' It would help just a bit. While I dragged myself across the floor in a ungraceful way, I planted myself down right under the mirrior on the wall.

*..thunk..*

'💨Ha...ha.... just a little more..' I breathed hard, even if my head still hurt. Now.. I hopped that no one dared to open the door, and see me like this. I would basically give everyone a heart attack, or...maybe even creep them out if they saw me sprawled out on the floor, messy over grown bangs, covering my one eyes that seems to be injured, as having a smirk on my face. I'd look basically like a mad man. Or women.

Even that could make Levi's blood freeze for a few seconds. Maybe the stress would make him faint on the spot.

'Almost there....' I was now gripping the wall. Pulling myself slowly. I clenched my teeth in pain, anger, and wanting to pass the mission. "..nnnngh........!"

I stuck my hand up. Grabbing the wall that had a bump in it. I began to pull myself up.

*...crack.......snap.......* I felt my bones, joints....creak from being in bed so long, as everything came rushing down into me. Pain, and stretching. I really did not need a single person coming into the room now.

*Thump thump thump thump!* My heart beat faster. Until I realised I was up on my feet facing the mirror, but still some what leaning against the wall.

'O-o..kay....now.....' I slowly looked up at the mirror. Only to feel a lump form in my throat.

There it was...my one eyes said it all. My bangs to the side covering most of my right eye. I could see a dark shadow dust coming out from under my hair. *Thump thump thump* I slowly reached up to move my hair to the side.

"!!!!" My eye widens in shock. There was a cut...running down from the top of my lid, to just barly touching below my eye. That was for sure the pain it gave me in my head. It was coming from that area. However....

Slowy...I flexed the muscles in my injured eye, trying to open it. When suddenly a sharp shooting pain hits my head. " Ghhuh......!" I clamped my hand over my eye, in etempt to help calm myself.

There was no luck...., my right eye was useless...I would have to get use to being with one eye, and fast. I felt as if my personality...was now more cold...and confined. I didn't want them to know I couldn't open my eye.

When suddenly there was a knock on my door.

*Knock knock*

♦Why is trust so hard to gain? Or is the one who seems harmful, is actually the harmless one.
Do you trust a titan more than a human who has lost it? 🔰