♠Misconception♦

I pop my head outside through the window. Breathing in the fresh air. I looked down with my eyes. Only to find non other than Levi walking outside into the field.

'Few....looks like he can't see me.'

But I spoke too soon.

*patter....patter..... drip* Holding my breath, not wanting to freak out, my eyes widen to the sight of my blood running down, the roof of the building!! in small streaks. It wasn't anything too overly bad. But since where my room was, the roof was tilted downwards, and oh..dear....if I didn't think of something soon. Levi was going to see me up here, with my head out the window, and if that doesn't worry him much, the sight of blood almost dropping onto his head. Will basically make him freak the hell out on me.

"Ahh..think of something come one____, stupid don't just stand here."

I watched as the blood got closer to the bottom of the roof, almost going to drop off the roof, and very close to Levi.

By the way, did I say this guy was most likely looking around to make sure everything was in order, as in a mini patrol.

But that wasn't all, while I was mushed up in my mind, praying Levi wouldn't turn around, and look up I hear a knock at the door.

*Knock.......knock* It wasn't a harsh of either, a soft one, that didn't sound like someone was ramming the door down, like a angry Levi would.

"sh!t...!" 'MHP!" I clamped a hand over my mouth, realising what I just said. Levi still kept on walking out towards the field.

💨.....

While seconds later out of the blue a voice came from the other side of my door.

"...hello..._____?" Came the kind lovable voice by Eren.

'B-but-but but! NOT NOW!' I yelled at myself. As much as I liked Eren, and that now cool titan form of his, if he.....didn't wanna crush me, and all. ' Giving him a chance still on that.'

I REALLY Did not wanna see him now. I gritted my sharper teeth in annoyance. I felt my head begin to hurt. Even if everything told me to call out to Eren, and tell him to wait. I still held it back, because I was trying to control this issue, and not wanting the corporal over there! to see this.

*Knock...knock* "Ah...it's Eren by the way. Can I come in?" He still stood at the door in question.

Eren's Mind:( Is she asleep?.?.?) He tilted his head, causing his brown lock to shift. He knew not to walk in on a girl's room suddenly unless it was a emergency. But Levi was the one who told him to come to my request.

Eren's Mind :(💦oh...boy...w-what do I do now? ) Should he knock again? or slightly just open the door to make sure I was alright. If I was asleep, he would leave, or if I was busy with something.

{Back to me, other side of the the door}

'Awww.crap...!' I panicked even more, I had to stop the bleeding but, Eren was there, and Levi for the 20th times was still there!!, and slightly now turning to look around.

Suddenly the door opened up behind me.

Caught totally off guard.

"____?" Eren's sudden voice made me jump up.

"W-wah..!" Until I realised, I was sliding right out the window face down.

"____!!!" *THU THUD* Eren bolted towards me in hoping to grab my legs, and pull me back just incase.

However, it was too late. I was already too far down the roof, out the window for him to reach me.

"W-wahH! *cough cough* AAh..!" My shout of pain, and shock made Levi turn all the way back suddenly. Till he was my form, hanging face down off the roof clinging on for life. While Eren stood at the window looking down at me, saying god knows what from the distance he stood at.

The color from Levi's face was gone.