🌹Tea Shop Madness🌹

Before  Levi went to work, I remember they brought their ODM gear with them

 Before  Levi went to work, I remember they brought their ODM gear with them. I see it peaking out of Levi's closet. Levi says it's for their secret agent job.

"Hey! ____." Levi's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "YYes?"

"You are coming with me. I could use the help in the shop." He was not giving me a choice. "Okay..uh sir."

"Levi." He ordered. "Of course Levi."

Eren just stepped out of his bedroom and looked at me. It was a breath of fresh air, seeing him alive and not a spirit. He adjusted his man bun hair. "Oh hey ___, w-where are going?"

 "She is coming with me to the tea shop." Levi was about to drag me out of the house. "E-Eren come with us..!" I called out, getting yanked out the door by Levi grip. I could use a different face around anyways. Eren quickly threw on a shirt, brushed his hair, and put it back up, and ran out after me. "Hey anyone want..food?" Hange just showed up, missing us leave. "Oh...right never mind."

(At Levi's Tea Shop)

"Frist you clean, then I may have you take orders." Levi through a broom in my direction. That flawless man. I take the broom and begin to sweep. Eren panting from running just comes through the door. Levi was about to kick him out, but I held out a hand. "N-no Levi please! let him stay. Y-you can help too right?" The brunette looked thankful for not letting Levi kick him out.

"Tch fine, but don't distract her."

"No sir." Eren walked over to me with a happy grin. "Thanks for saving me there." "Haha, no problem." I smiled at Eren. Levi clicked his tongue from behind the register. 'Tch, I need tea...that brat is distracting.' Levi began to boil water.

- To be Continued 🌹

( Short Chapter, but I will have more soon!)