♠♣♦{A Cadet Subscenario} Black Coffee, and Sweet Tea Part 1♦♠♥

🌸{ Hello everyone! This is something a bit new. I have done this in my only one past story. This is something based on before the recently happened, and you are in great health. A little fun event, that will be two parts. This is also a experiment to see if you guys love this. }🌺

"Ha...morning again." I stretched on my bed, knowing I had to go meet Erwin in his office. Most likely being joined by Levi, or Mike.

Fixing my hair with some water, I put my uniform on, and all these belts... that I finally got use to doing up. The thought of asking Levi for help, to help tighten them was way...too much to handle. Knowing I was most likely to get yelled at for being lazy.

"Alright! Done!"

I speed walked out of my room. Slamming my door my mistake. *BANG*

"W-woops... my bad." I looked back at the door, finding it in once piece still. Taking my chance I ran.

Let's try to make this meeting right, and not start a fight. Rang in my head.

*Thump, thump thump.* My boots sounded a few more times, when I found myself outside the large doors of Erwin. 'If I survive this day. I'll be happy.' I knew there was something I had to do from the words of Erwin. However, I had no idea what.

*Knock ...knock..* I dropped my arm waiting for a reply. Till the door clicked open with a tall blonde standing there holding the door. "Hello ____. Come in." He stepped to the side slightly having his head bowed in a polite way. Pushing that little thing aside I sat down. Seeing Mike there too. He nods in acknowledgement to me. "Hello Mike." I smiled at him softly.

"Hey." He said in a monotone. Not being one to talk much, unless called for.

"So ____, do you know why you have been called in for?" The commander asked.

"No sir." Letting out a sigh he spoke. "It's fine you don't need to call me sir. Erwin in fine." He smiled to me. "Ah sorry." I apologize right away.

Erwin pulled out 2 large tin containers, and set them on the table. When a sudden. *THUD!* The door was slammed on, and a loud groan came from the other side.

"A.! AOWW..!" I could feel the floorboards move below my feet for a second.

*Click.. he door swung open* "I'm so sorry.." A Hange stepped in his a sweat drop on the side of her face."

"Pfft." Mike smirked at the brunette's mistake. "As long as your alright. Great now that you are here. here have a seat next to ____." Hange strutted over cooly, as sat down crossing her legs.

"What will it be today?" She questioned, she looked at the tin's.

"See there has been a number of stressed out survey cor members, and cadets lately, and we have run out dry of all our coffee, and tea stock. A few others things have also run out, and we need more supplies. So I need you ____ do go buy more coffee, and tea. Also Hange, and Mike will join you. They will look for the other list of things."

"I understand, but is there a type of coffee, and tea I need to look for?"

Erwin nods. "We know the black tea Levi likes is a must, there isnt a exact name for the coffee beans. But it has a deep dark color, that is the kind we need. Also if you can find honey, or sugar. There are a few here that like theirs sweet. That's your job."

We nods our heads. "Be careful out there though. The markets, can be a dangerous place inside the walls that isn't a commander, and a new full member to the scouts. That's why I am sending Mike." 'So..a bodyguard...' I thought.

"I see."

"Don't worry Erwin..! we will get everything back soon as possible."

Leaned forward on the table. "There is one more thing..."

"Oh what's that..?" Hange seemed excited. "Tonight, while the sun is still up. We are holding a few hour extra rest with tea,coffee, and food to relax. Also...there have been some pretty grumpy....people around here lately...I advise you to watch your back, when you leave." Erwin's deep blue eyes looked at us.

"C-*Changes words*So..that means...Levi is.." The blonde nods. I felt my blood go cold."Very...* pulls back* So please take care, and enjoy your day out." He suddenly changed happy, and it was creepy.

All three of us stood, ready to leave." See you in a few hours." Erwin waved to us, as we stepped out to ready the horses, as I held the two containers, and Hange the list.

Just as we left the castle. Levi stood by his window, eyes looking, blank but sharp with arms crossed. Feeling soo grumpy.....from his lack of daily intake of black tea. "...peasants." Came out from his mouth.

Little did we know this wasn't going to be some simple trip out.