Returning To Work At Levi's Tea Shop

"Oh ___, you are up sooner than I thought." Erwin saw me putting my shoes on already.

"Morning, well. I thought I would go to Levi's tea shop. He should be working again today."

"That sounds nice, I also need to work, Hange and I need to patrol the streets, it being part of our jobs."

"Well see you later then."

The blonde nods to me.

I breathed in the cool air. 'S-sorry Levi. I just needed time to think but now I'm ready.'

'Yes! it's open!' Levi was already inside I could see him from the window. *Ting!* The bell on the door rang as I pushed it open. Instantly Levi's head snapped up from sweeping. He was surprised to see of all people walking inside.

 He was surprised to see of all people walking inside

Eren was here too, drinking a latte. "Oh. hello, ___." Eren greeted. He patted the seat next to me.

"I came back to work sir," I said in a strong tone, as I sat down with Eren. A glint flashed in Levi's eyes, he was happy to see me. "One moment." Was all he said and went into the back room.

'She is here, this is good. Favourite tea....ah yes this one.'

" I heard you were staying the night at Erwin's?"

"Yeah, he just helped me clear my mind of..." I lowered my voice. Eren leaned in a strand of his hair shifted on his shoulder. "Of...?"

"Well, Levi frightened me...back in the cabin. So I talked to Erwin."

"Ooh, I understand." Eren's voice went back to normal, as he said. "Well thank you..for not beating me up more. To be honest it still hurts."

Levi stepped out of the room holding a large mug full of tea, he walked over to me with a calm face, and just placed it on the table in front of me.

"You can not work until you have some tea."

Eren and I looked at him surprised. "How much?" Levi shakes his head. "Nothing, don't worry about that. Now drink, I believe this is your favourite?"

I looked down at the mug and took a sip of it. Perfect temperature, not too hot or cold. It was my favourite tea."

"Thank you.."

"After that, I need you to sweep." He then pulled a cake slice off the table and put it down for me. He was just giving me food too for free.

"Fine by me." I smiled lightly. As soon as Levi turned his back, I looked up at Eren who was actually smiling. His eyes told me he was actually glad that Levi looked pleased with me.

- Until Next Time

Short chapter, but I'm working on making it longer soon!