🌸The Protective Hange🌹Part 1( Edited)

( This chapter starts after Eren gets brought back after being kidnapped by Reiner, and Ymir. This is also right after Erwin loses his arm, and Hange got a bit injured)

Events weighed heavy on me...

Erwin has lost his arm. We got Eren back, but I felt like crap. I was exhausted. 'All that blood....Erwin....' He seemed to toughen up about losing his arm, but the blonde looked like to be in terrible shape.

I kept quiet to myself for a while. I sat quietly in my room, it was a long while since I had even a cup of tea. Normally Levi and I would share some. Hange would join us at times. I enjoyed studying with her so much.

I was part of Levi's group during missions, at times he couldn't have me there. Hange let me join their squad.

(Levi POV)

'...Hm...it's been a while since I last saw _____.'

Levi was sitting on a bench when he sees Hange walk by with paper in her hands. "Hey, Hange."

"Oh yes, Levi?"

Levi set his cup of tea down. His thoughts were scattered around. About Erwin and ____.

"I haven't seen ____ in a while. Can you go check to make sure she's not dead?"

The instant Hange heard that her stomach dropped. Yet she slightly smiled back at Levi, understanding. Hange knew Levi cared about ____. However, at times his mood wasn't always the greatest to approach ___. He was afraid to scare her off, especially at a time like this.

"Of course, I will." Hange trotted off.

*Tap tap...* Hange boots sounded down the halls. 'Hmm...where could ____ be..?' Hange was beginning to worry more and more. Levi's tone held some more serious concern. she could see it in the man's eyes.

'Ahh here we go.' Standing in front of ____'s room, Hange held out a hand and knocked on the door.

-To be Continued

( There will be a ton more chapters that are coming after this, that I am planning to cover before we get into the chapter called. How To Pass Time. Which will possibly have edits later on once I close up gaps more.

( Just a warning anything that comes after this chapter is a huge time gap in the newer season of Aot anime and Manga. There would be spoilers if you haven't read the manga and only saw as much as there is of the anime. Though the events are different from the way I wrote them. You may read them, or wait till later. For now, this section of my book will continue from this chapter to fill in the gaps of important/fun events I want to write.)

 Until then I hope you enjoy!!