🌹Hello, hello? can you here me?🌹

( For those who are still reading my story, and new readers

( For those who are still reading my story, and new readers. Thanks so much for reading! Enjoy!)

Eren walked next to me down the street on Levi's orders. They were still so new to this part of the world, I almost forgot. It seemed almost natural.

"Eren..don't do anything stupid."
"Huh??" He blinked at me.
"Don't worry..too much, I just don't wanna see Levi kill you."
Eren placed an arm around my shoulder. He's grown so tall, we use to be the same height now he towered over me. (sorry if ur not as tall as me, just add something else in if you want)

"Well I did say I changed, from my old ways." He said softly. "I don't wanna see horrible men beat you up either, I won't let them lay a finger on you." Eren halfheartedly laughed. I knew he meant well, he can be pretty dark sometimes though.

"Well..., I appreciate you walking me home, even if you would rather do something else." 

"No problem, better than being around an angry Levi."

Some men in leather suites come in . Levi tells me to stay calm, he will handle this.

*Beep beep*

Eren's phone began to suddenly ring. "Huh.. this thing. How does it work?" Eren pulled out his phone from his pocket, a bit unsure of how to use it still. "Here let me see." I took the phone from his hands and looked at who was calling. It was Levi, looks like he figured out how to use the thing.

"Here slide your finger across this, and it should let to talk to him." I quickly picked up the phone and held it up to Eren's ear. Eren placed his hand over mine that held the phone to his ears. I gently pulled it out from under it.

"Yes??" Eren spoke into the phone.

"Took you long enough." Levi scolded. "I need you to guard ___ longer for me. I am unable to come back still. I closed up the shop, but I need to deal with some work..still."

"Work...alright I see. You got it." I watched as Eren breathed into the phone, I tilted my head in question. Eren placed a hand on my shoulder, telling me it's okay.

"Bye.." Levi quickly broke the line. Figuring out how to hang up, Eren stuffed the phone back into his pocket. "Something wrong?' I looked up at the brunette.

"Not that I see. Levi..will be back late he said. Told me to stay around with you, if that's okay..??" He was asking for my permission.

"Well..., if that's what Levi said. Fine by me. Let's go home though...it's getting dark.." Deep down I wondered why Levi stayed behind, was he okay? Is someone causing the poor man problems again?

"Right right, come." Eren gently grabbed my arm pulling me after him.  

Meanwhile, Levi calls Hange too as he walked down the darkening streets, dressed in black.

"Oh Levi, what is it??" Hange picked up the phone. "Least someone knows how to use this thing properly, never mind that Hange listen. I have some work-related stuff to deal with..I may need your help."

"Oh, so not the tea shop."

"No.. it's the other things. I had Eren take ___ home. If things get worse contact Erwin for me. There is some trash I need to deal with."

"Ha...okay, be careful Levi." Hange flipped through her book in the library.

"Right." With that Levi hung up, he stuffed the phone back into his black leather coat.

(Reader/ My POV)

It started to rain halfway home. I got soaked...., but Eren still insisted I wear his sweater and let him walk without it. Saying it would least give me some cover till we got home. There was only so much we could do against rain though.

Opening the door, we noticed no one was home yet. No Hange either. "Hange must be in that place called the library." Stated Eren. "Sounds like her. I like books too though."

"Anyways, since we are back I'm going to go dry off. You should too." Eren trailed water puddles across the floor, his hair and clothing were soaked.

"Right." I headed to my room, where a warm bath waited for me. I was chilled to the bone from the rain. It wasn't summer yet.

(Couple Hours later 1AM)

There was a loud knock on the door. I was still awake waiting for Levi to return, Eren insisted I rest, but I refused. So he hung around keeping an eye out too.

"Wait..careful.." Eren mumbled. I shake my head. "I'm pretty sure it's Levi." I speed walked to the door. Opening it. It was Levi, it was good to see him finally back. However, he looked like shit....he was scuff marks, and bruising on him. He was soaked to the bone."OH my...god..Levi.! what happened." His silver eyes looked more emotional than normal. I grabbed the man's arm gently and pulled him inside.

"Sit down, don't you dare move." My stern words struck a chord with Levi. He sat down quietly.

I quickly flew into the bathroom to grab dry towels, cotton balls, and cleaner. I speed walked back to Levi. "T-the hell happened to you...?" I looked at the raven-haired men confused.

"Tch..., this town...has filthy men too."

"Wait!? you were in a fight?" I gasped. Levi shut me up. "No, it was part of my job. To put the disgusting men away." I shake my head and sigh. "Guess it's my turn..."

"Wwait what are you??-"

"Shut up, what does it look like I'm doing. Treating your wounds." Levi averted his gaze for a moment, he finally understood. I wanted to return the favour.

Eren watched from the sidelines with a  cup of tea in his hands. 'She should be resting...not this.'

"Off." I said.

"Ordering me around now?" I glared a bit at Levi. "R-right..I see." He removed his shirt, so I could see the bruising, and scrapes he had on him. I began to carefully dab the blood off the cuts. Levi sucked in the stinging pain. "You...don't need to do this you know."

"Shut it...you helped me a bunch, now it's my turn."

"Heh..alright then." A small smirk left his cold, tired face of his. His silver eyes watched quietly as I patched him up for the first time in a long while.

"Hey." 

His words still didn't get to me.

"Hey!" Nope still I was too focused on the injuries.

"I Said HEY!" Levi's sharp words snapped me back out of my thoughts. "Wut?" I narrowed my eyes, annoyed that he made me lose focus. "I.., ease up on the bandages I can't breathe dummy."

"Oh. WAit, dummy???" Levi pushed my face back down towards the bandages. "Did I say stop?? what if I was gonna bleed out? Dummy."

"Uhh....__-____" Eren tried to speak up. "Is there something you need before sleep?" Eren was getting a bit concerned, my face was getting dark. I needed sleep, I was developing eyebags.

- To Be Continued 🌹