🌸Trip To Commander Erwin 🌸Part 2

"Oh uh., nothing much. Just thinking."
This did not fly by so easily for Erwin. Hange was getting a bit worried.
Erwin sighed and met me on my level a bit with his tone. I glanced at his missing arm.

" Silly of me to say but is something frightening you? more than usual."

The kind commander poured me some more tea. "Well I.." I wasn't even sure how to put what I felt into words.

"Ah, I think I know what she is feeling, something like Levi is. Concern for you perhaps." Hange spoke for me.

Erwin's diamond-blue eyes soften a bit. "I see..., I appreciate the caring gesture and wanting to help me. There isn't much you can do about me." He touched the area of his missing arm.

He could tell I was sad about his state." Don't worry. For now, just enjoy the carefree times or rest."

"I don't intend to abandon my duty, but sometimes it's hard."
"I know, it's understandable. Hange made you a letter carrier, that will be perfect for us."

Before we left Erwin gave me a small side hug, with what was left of his arm.

"If you have any issues or concerns you may always come to me. Instead of struggling. A soldier without a clear mind is not good for us."

"I know, I will do my best." Erwin let me go and smile lightly. "Take care..Erwin."

"I will."

Hange and I left and went into a different part of the fort. Hange I and Moblit were walking down the hall. When Hange turned her head a bit and peaked into a room.

"W-what... wrong?" I asked quietly, Hange looked very worried for a second. More shocked.

"Hey! what are you three doing here!?"

I quickly backed up after catching a glance of Nick's body laying there dead on the floor. ' Oh god, Hange is not happy.' I could sense Hange's rage seeping out of her. I stood in between the two, while the two tall MPs stood there with sharp eyes, hissing at us for what we were doing.

'Great...just our luck MP's of all times.' My heart raced like crazy.

' My heart raced like crazy