Not against the law right?

Hange blinked her eyes for a moment. Trying to process this." Ah.. so sorry about that____, I think I misheard you could you repeat it?"

Okay that was weird, even for Hange. She never misses anything. While she finished up wrapping my head I said it again.

"I can't see, Hange ." I said it again. Blinking my eyes once again, hopping it was a joke, but the image of Eren popped in front of me from the corner of my room, and while I watched his smile, I saw... him go fuzzy, and vanish. '...crap..' I watched the back of the room go fuzzy ahead of me.

Hange stayed quiet for a moment. "...how bad?" She pulled back sitting down on a nearby chair across from me. She sounded confused, and concerned. "Aside from my one eye I can't open..." I lift up a finger, and point at the door. "When Eren, and Levi stood there by the door, I could barely see their face."

"Hmmm......I see now. It most likely happened when your other eye was injured. When you got seperated from us, just it took time to take effect." Nodding Hange looks at me. "It proble temporary, but you are going to need one of these to help." I watched as she touched the glasses that where now on her head. "I can put in a request for Erwin to have one made for you. By the looks of it I can tell how strong it needs to be."

"Alright." I nod my head. "Oh by the way, do you want these kind, or the goggles like."

"Thin, I guess." '💦... I just hope I don't get...laughed at or something...'

"Righty then! I'll head out then, and get right on it, and for you I'd say you should go outside for fresh air. It will do some good."

"Thanks. Oh! Hange wait." I called out to her before she left.

"Yes..!?" She beamed at me.

"Well, could you come with me to the doorway? and...can you please not tell Eren...or the Captain about this?"

"Ahhh I see....., Alright!" With a nod ashe agreed.

Fixing my hair, and cleaning up. I put on the uniform, with the harness. I felt like I should, plus I didn't mind wearing it. I found it kinda cool. With that she lead me out to the door on the first floor.

"Thanks, I'll be over there." "No problem, and be careful I wouldn't recommend to run in your condition." She smiled at waved off to me.

'💨Ha..... now.. to get to that bench near the tree.' This sounded stupid, but I wanted to climb the tree, and sit up there. If my body didn't hurt that was.

Only having one working eye, that was messed up a little as well I looked left, and right making sure I wasn't going to walk into something.

{Meanwhile...}

Hange was talking to Erwin in the hallway slightly loud.

"G...G...." Hange was crouched down with her fists strong.

"Uh..Hanji..?" Erwin blinked at his well known friend, and comrade."Are you feeling alright?"The blonde wondered what Hanji was fighting now, she seemed frustrated, unlike the usual happy jumpy self. Getting closer.., and closer to the ground with her gripped fists. Erwin began to lean forward...to concern. Was she crying...or...??? He thought.

Suddenly Hange jump up facing the sky, fists flying up. Making Erwin jump back in shock almost having a punch come to his face."GAHHH!!!!!"