Innocent Memories

Erwin set a hand on my shoulder nodding, but keeping his distance from me still. "Rest well, come to my office when you have."

*Thump!* I felt my heart pulse."...hm..alright." I not my head. Erwin gave me one of those feint smiles, letting his hand off my shoulder he looked up. "You two, go do your duties. Let her be."

"!?" * I felt my heart pulse again. I really was being followed but who?

I had my back to them, while Erwin spoke to the two figures behind me.

The brunette, and ravenette stood their in shock of the commander's voice. They were sent off..., to let me rest. Levi looked down at his hands, as he held my boots in his arms. Quietly Levi kneels down, and sets the boots down neatly side by side. Eren watches in shock of the calm movements of the shorter man. He didn't even argue. Standing back up giving one more eye contact to commander Erwin, seeing his hand on my shoulder with my back facing him. They leave quietly.

In the back of Levi's mind burned Erwin's look on his face. The plea he held up to him was new. Almost as if saying. 'Please..., this is for the best.'

"See you later _____." Erwin spoke, as he kept on walking. In the end I never knew 100% who it was.

I made my way into my room. I washed the filth, and dirt off my feet. Drenching myself in the shower. Trying to scrub off the sickly feeling, and smell of titan.

20 minutes later I came out of the shower quietly. Like the way Mikasa sat behind the shadow's of people watching Eren, hoping for him to stay safe. I nww held a stoic face mixed with calm. Just making my way through life. I towel dried my hair brushing it out trying to shake the water out of it, I let it drop down over my back, and shoulders. Knowing it was the quickest way to dry it, than tie it up wet. I didn't want to sleep yet, it was still sunny outside. It felt wrong to sleep, while my friends, and comrades where still up working hard. This was my way of training.

I opened the door of my room, as I stepped out barefoot. Only to look down, and see two objects at my feet. It was my boots, and....

the red apple. "!" I slightly gasped. Was it Eren who brought me the apple? and how did my boots end up at my door step?

Taking my boots I slipped them on carefully trying to get my eye to adjust to the feeling of seeing only partly. I parted my bangs to the side like Levi, but had them cover my injured eye. It didn't sting much anymore. I had washed all the dirt, and dried blood away.

Kneeling I picked up the red apple, and bit into it as I watch my room, and headed towards the kitchen. I wanted to make some warm tea. Keeping my steps at a slower pace, staying on high alert if anyone comes I kept my eyes on the hall all the way.

It didn't take me too long to get to the kitchen. It was quiet here. I didn't even hear the birds chirp outside. Everyone must of been working. Erwin in his office with papers, and important matters. Levi....slumped over his desk clicking his tongue at his paper work.

Mike....most likely standing next to Erwin keeping watch. Hanji doing experiments, and making new healing ointments for the injured, and weak.

I began heating up the water over the wood burning stove. Only adding just a bit of wood so I could heat only a kettle of tea, and put it out after. I slumped down on a chair leaning against the side of my face. "Ha.............quiet huh...?" I asked myself like a weirdo. Who else was I going to talk to while my tea was getting ready.

I looked down with my blurry eyesight. Blinking hopping it was healed. Only to shake my head in sadness. "....nothing....." I was still half blind.

*FFF!!!* The sudden sound of the kettle whistling snapped me out of my mind. Standing up suddenly I made my way over. Taking it off the stove. I poured hot water onto the tealeaves, watching it sizzle. I looked at counter seeing 2 other tea cups. They were Levi's precious teacups. Not too long ago I realised he had bought two if them. They were shiny, and kept spotless, and clean. I cracked a smile at the sight. 'He does have a soft spot for the fragile, and precious things.'

I wanted something sweet..., so I dropped a tad bit of sugar in my tea. My grumpy mood needed a sweet kick. I sat back down on the chair, and sipped my tea in silence. Not totally aware of what things could happen in a simple situation.