🌹Past Rewind🌹

(This chapter is going to fall into past mini-events I had with Levi and older titan Eren.)

My horse galloped away with Eren and I. Fleeing from Levi. I just couldn't face him right now. I needed time to process the cold man's actions. I get he was upset, but he didn't need to...get that angry.

"Hey..uh..___ you alright?" I tensed a bit forgetting Eren was there behind me sitting on the horse. He sees me flinch. "Ah, uh sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." He tried to change his deeper voice to sound nicer. "How's your leg..?" He asked.

"Burns a bit. That man kicks hard. Thanks for...trying to help though." "Yeah.., no problem," Eren remembers trying to yank me back from Levi's grip on my collar.

My mind began to wander back in time.

(Start Of Past Fun Events)

A couple of years back. I went out for a ride to look around if any titans were close to our base nearby. It was more of a request of Erwin. Levi wasn't exactly happy about sending me out alone. The man was swamped with paperwork, so he couldn't come help. Hange was busy running experiments.

"Don't do anything stupid." I heard Levi speak as I climbed up onto my horse. He walked over looking up at me. "I would...go with, but I have too much paperwork." He looked at me a bit softer with those grey eyes of his.

"I know..., I guess just send Eren after me in case." "Tch, maybe...I will have to see. He's still a brat at times. Unlike you." Did he just compliment me??

"Ah yeh, well bye!" I began to ride off, leaving Levi looking at me with a sigh.

"Hey! Eren." Levi's loud booming voice caught the boy off guard. He was sitting in a tree.

"Y-yes Captian??"

"Good I got your attention. Erwin sent ___ there to go seek out any titans too close to our base. I want you to follow her in case she needs help. Only use your titan form if needed got that brat?" The longer-haired older Eren nods his head. "Right, I understand." He climbed off the tree.

"Go now, I got papers to deal with." Levi shuffled away a bit grumpy from the work he had piled up.

( Back to Reader/ me)

"Oh...just a few tiny ones." I galloped on my horse near some trees. There were a couple of 3-meter titans chilling there. As requested by Erwin I had to take them down.

"Hya..!" * Ching!* After a few slashes to the feet, I easily split the nape open of each titan one by one. I wasn't perfect when I first started out to slice titans properly. I became much better though. Guess you could say Erwin, Levi and even Hange could see the skills I had. I became much faster in taking down titans alone. I was able to do it independently for a while, and hold my own till help arrived if I was struggling. Normal titans were easy. Abnormals really depended on the size and such, if they were too crazy like a wild horse. I would usually require help.

I landed on my feet, with some blood on my cloak. It began to slowly evaporate. "Well, that's done. I guess I can take a drink now." I walked back to my horse, he was a black tall horse, with a tiny star-shaped white mark on his nose. That made it much easier for us to tell it apart from Levi's black beauty. I love the horses we had so much if someone was ill or injured. I would do extra time taking care of their horses. To Levi's annoyance, if he was feeling extra grumpy and wanted to throw me into the stables to do extra time. He couldn't even make me hate doing it. Even if it was cleaning, he still couldn't make me hate it. I wasn't a clean freak like him though, I just didn't mind doing it.

He learned to accept that, and in the end, I learned not to fear the guy.

"What a nice day." I looked up at the sky. Drinking my water, after taking down a few small titans isn't even that bad. The second I said that I could hear something loud running fast in the distance. "What now?" I hissed. I ended up picking up parts of Levi's cold speech over time.