🌹Filthy Puddle🌹

"So, where would you like to go ___?" Armin looked at me, his blue eyes glowing.

"Hmm, first  if there is a place where I can get some tea that would be great."'Yeah...I'm turning into Levi..and his tea chugging. Oh well!' If I was to function, I needed some tea regardless. Eren looked at me with a laughing face. I looked at him with a "Really?" Face.

"Well, I know the perfect place. I know the captain use to visit that place in his free time." "Lead the way Armin." I smiled at him, holding back my wince from my leg injury. "Ha., you haven't changed from your love of tea." Eren teased.

*Ting!* The bell on the door rang when we stepped in

*Ting!* The bell on the door rang when we stepped in. "Oh hello, there survey core. Hmm, that man Levi not with you?"

I looked up and replied to the owner. "Oh no, he is not."

"I see, he's a regular here. Nice man when it comes to tea." 'Well..aha depends on his mood.' I thought to myself. Eren's kindness of helping me walk was good to have at this point. "Oh miss, are you injured? It seems to me you are."

'He Can Tell?!' Armin and Mikasa's eyes land on me. Eren gulped next to my trying his best to hold me steady. "I um, a bit, it's not serious though. Just my leg a bit." The store owner's eyes soften."Well if that's the case. I'll give you a tea on the house, sound good?"

"Oh, I appreciate the offer, but you don't have to." The owner waved his hand a bit. "I insist. What would you like?" My three friends smiled at me, thinking to themself how lucky I was.

"Green tea please." 

"Right away! and for your friends?"

"I'll take a green tea too." Mikasa replied softly. "Earl grey for me then sir." Armin politely replied.

The man handed us our tea. Feeling better after a drink, we left the shop. I kinda felt bad for Eren, I would have loved to give him some tea.

"Nice day isn't it?" I smelt the clean spring air. "Yeah..it sure it." Mikasa smiled a bit. Upon the roof tops Levi watched us, a soft tiny smile came up on his pale face.

( Two hours Later)

We walked around and had a nice meal in the meantime. Armin recommended me some cream-like substance to help with my injured leg. He hoped it would help ease the pain. Everything seemed to be going pretty well. We laughed and talked lots. It was nice to see them again. Suddenly it felt like my world flip-flopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here was I, kneeling down in a filthy puddle, my face was shoved down many times. I felt disgusting.

"Let her go! She has done nothing to you!" Armin cried out for my sake in anger. Eren was raging in the corner, along with Levi on the rooftops. Basically what happened was.

The MP's had some so-called grudges against me or some of us in the scout regiment. They knew Levi was close to me and some of them disliked him strongly. Saying rude things on how reckless, stupid and horrible he is. Don't get me wrong I didn't hate the MP's some of them were nice people, but sadly they will always be some hate between them and the scouts.