Cutting Through Silence Part 3

I was heading down to the main room of the house, wanting to make tea. I more like limped my way there. When a dark brown dot on the floor caught my eye. "The...hell is that.....?" I whispered while getting closer to the dot on the floor.

"Is that a-a bug....?" I narrowed my eyes. The second I got closer to it, it began to move. "AH! your dead!" I began to shout, and try kicking at it with my good leg. Meanwhile, I had no idea where Levi was, I assumed he was outside.

*THUD!* THUD*!

I grabbed my boots and tried to slap the bug with it, missing, but each time I got a bit closer. "You gotta be kidding me!" I hollered.

"Hey! The hell are you screaming about!?" Levi slams the door open from outside, his eyebrows way upon his head, his sharp grey eyes full of annoyance and confusion. He was wearing an older style of clothing he wore in his past when living in the underground. Levi sees me panic attacking the bug that keeps scurrying across the floor.

"Hey ___?! didn't you hear a word I just-"

 I completely ignore Levi, his eyes twitching at me for not listening

"YOU'RE DEAD!" I shout at the dug, bringing my boot down one last time. *SLAP!

The bug was finally dead. "UGH! finally...damn bug." The raven-haired man just stands there in shock.

 Remembering a time when Hange kicked and destroyed a table to kill a bug as well

 Remembering a time when Hange kicked and destroyed a table to kill a bug as well. I straightened myself up and glanced to my side seeing Levi. "Oh..hey. Encountered a large bug."

Levi crossed his arms a bit. "I can see that.., it's dead now." He wasn't sure if should approach me, I looked kinda crazy for a moment, kinda like Hange. He looked down at the bug guts on the floor. "You...better clean that up."

"Yup." I started coming back to normal, then a delayed reaction to seeing a bug hit me. It made my skin crawl. "Eww...disgusting..."

"I know right? That's why you need to clean it up NOW." I began to grab a rag to clean the bug up.

I set the rag down, and let out a low sound. "Ow...." My knee was hurting a bit more now. Levi turned to look at me from his seat. "Ha....let me see...." He rolled his eyes a bit.