Stand Still

"Ugh....how was I talked into this....." I stood there with a blank face, seeing everyone else saddle up their horses.
'Crap...' My head still throbbed, and this was just going to make it worse.

"Cadet _____! I expect you to be ready in 2 minuets." Levi glared at me from the corner.

'UGH, I can't saddle a horse in 2 minuets. I need a little more time!'

Feeling my head will explode I did not reply, only walked up to my horse, and began slowly putting the things on.
".....ey.....- hey..._____......!"

"! wah...?" My eyes widen, only to see Eren literally two steps away from me adjusting the bridal on the horses face for me.
"Finally your back. I was calling your name for a while now."

I avert my eyes, pretending to act normal." Oh, sorry..."

"Seriously are you alright to go out? I mean....." Eren dropped the reins. "I kinda have no choice..., Caption said I had to." I picked up the reins, and began walking out past Eren not saying anymore.

"Make ready people, we are leaving." Levi ordered.

We add nod, as I slowly mount my horse. The sun was slowly setting, it would be night by the time we get back. I knew from seeing the others come back late at night.
"💨ha.........get this over with..." I whisper to myself.

* Thud thud thud thud* We galloped across the field. I tried to keep my breath normal, not to show I was some what still sick.
{Rewind}

"Cadet _____." A stern voiced Levi called to me. I looked up not needing to reply.
"You are to ride behind me, and stay within 10 meters of me at all times."
I nod my head. 'Yay....., so I'm still being watched.'

{End of Rewind}

Yeah., so now I was stuck behind Levi thankfully on my own horse.
"If any titans come near get rid of them, that is our job for tonight."
"RIGHT!" Everyone, but me replied. My head was hurting too much to say a word, I just followed quietly. Eren rode almost beside me. At this point Levi trusted Eren more than me, so he wasn't as important to have close as much as me.

* Clop....clop clop* The sound of my horses hooves hitting stone caught my ears. I looked ahead seeing a mini forest close down around us. I looked down not realising that the group was beginning to turn to the left , and I went straight ahead holding my reins like normal. In a blink of a eye, I was all alone inside the forest, with Levi, Eren, Mikasa, and even Jean gone.

*Thump thump thump* My heart raced as I slowed down my horse to a slow walk, very tall trees shadowed over me.

My head zipped left, and right it was completely quiet, loneliness, and slight fear hit me.

"Oh dear...., I will never hear the end of this..." I wasn't suppose to loose them, especially Levi, and now I was all alone again in titan territory.
"Okay...boy..we will get out of this right?" I patted my horses' neck, his ears followed my voice listening to my words. "Guess it's best if I get out of here first."