Mage - Calla

Name: Calla (last name unknown)

Age: 32

Nicknames: Lily

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 25th

Looks: Calla has long blonde hair, much like her brother, but that's where the similarities end. Instead of having hazel eyes like their mother, she inherited golden brown eyes from their father. She's somewhat skinny, and she's around 5'10. She has some scars from her time as a slave, but not nearly as many as her brother.

Likes: Magic, freedom, reading, drinking tea, being reunited with her younger brother

Dislikes: Most alcohol, templars, blood magic, oppression

Personality: Unlike her brother, Calla isn't as broody or untrusting. As a matter of fact, she's rather kind and loyal. She's also very protective of Jarred, and acts more like a mother than an older sister. She also tends to be strangely smart, knowing strange facts about almost anything.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: Like Jarred, Calla was also taken away from the family home and forced into slavery. Unlike Jarred, however, she has a more clearer memory of everything that happened to the two of them.
Being older and female, the mage who enslaved them would often use her as a sort of "Viagra" before moving on to other slaves to sexually abuse. Thankfully, though, she remained a virgin.
After Jarred received his markings, Calla was set free despite her protests to stay with her brother.
During her time on her own, Calla discovered one life changing fact: she was a mage. The very thought had terrified her, but she soon chose to hide her magic so she wouldn't be persecuted.
Years later, she'd soon be reunited with her now hardened younger brother and his new spirit friend.

Quotes: "Jarred just doesn't understand... He wanted those markings. He just doesn't remember." "I can't wait for the day my brother and Fenris are reunited."

Theme Songs:

Lies (Acoustic) by Marina and the Diamonds

This by Ed Sheeran

Va Va Voom by Nicki Minaj