Lazy Days:

Sam: Dean always says there won't be a day when Sam and he wouldn't hunt. Well he was wrong. You and Sam finally had a day off. He takes you to the movies then out to eat at your favorite restaurant.

Dean: You two usually stay at the bunker, in each other's arms. Talking about times together and hunts. He enjoys talking since he never really does with Sam.

Lucifer: You do whatever he wants you to do. Follow him wherever. Though he usually lets you pick the place-he does have a soft spot for you.

Gabriel: Playing board games, eating candy and going from store to store. Playing pranks on people. It's like he never gets tired of playing pranks. You enjoy it though.

Cas: You two stay at the bunker reading or you try teaching Cas how to at least start a conversation and not just stare. Which is what he usually does. You give up and drag him outside where you two find a place to walk through the woods.

Crowley: He takes you to England. Where you happily look around and t the places why your favorite show, Doctor Who, was filmed. He then takes you to a fancy restaurant.

Adam: He finds a log cabin way back in the woods, there he actually takes you hunting for animals. Not creatures for once. Later, you two find yourself by the lake watching the stars. Wondering if there was any other life out there.