Him Having A Day Off (Crowley,Gabriel,Sam and Dean)

Dean: He smiled mentally to himself, sneaking through the front door. His jacket caught upon the door knob, he cursed to himself carefully yanking at the fabric. "Damn it......."

"Dean? What are you doing here?" You called, poking your head around the corner. He cracked a smile, hiding his jacket that had ripped.

"I was...uhhhh...come here!" Dean picked you up, spinning you in a circle. Placing a big kiss on your forehead, "It's my day off, you know what that means?"

You cocked your head, acting like you were thinking. "Going out to eat? Pie?" You replied, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pressed his forehead against yours, smirking.

"Something like that." He purred, kissing you passionately. Walking towards the couch-and fell back into the soft material.

Sam: You sighed rubbing the bridge of your nose. Three piles of papers sat in front of you-each had a certain purpose. This is going to take forever, you thought. Two arms linked around your waist, pulling you back. "Need help?" A male voice whispered into your neck.

"Sam!!" You giggled, playfully pushing him away, he stumbled backwards but caught himself.

"Surprise." He smiled, extending his arms. You chuckled softly, shaking your head, he pulled you into a tight hug. "I took a day off, just for you."

"You didn't have to, I know how much your brother means to you, Sam."

"You mean a lot to me too." You blushed, grabbing his arm, directing him towards the door. "Where are we going, (Y/N)?"

"There's something I want to show you." You winked, his dark eyes lit up.

Gabriel: He knew you would freak out once you walked in, the living room had been redecorated. Your favorite candies, color and sweets all over the room. He knew you would be happy, he quickly hid behind the couch upon hearing the front door. "Gabe....." You sighed, but smiled. You had to admit it. You loved the goofball.

"You like it, babe?" You froze, turned around. There he stood, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. His dark eyes sparkling.

"I love it, Gabe. It's beautiful..." You breathed, embracing him in a hug. He handed you the flowers, guiding you to the couch.

Crowley: He watched you walk down the side walk, and into your favorite store. You went there every Tuesday. You flipped through different outfits, finally finding one that was your favorite color. And headed towards the dressing room. Upon trying it on you walked out to ask the cashier a question.

"You look lovely, darling." Came a thick accent to your right. You jumped, blushing a deep red. "No need to be embarrassed, love." His left arm was behind his back, he brought it out-holding up a black rose. Your (e/c) eyes glowed.

"Where did you get that?" You gasped.

"I'm the King of Hell, love. I can do anything."