Together Again (Reader x Injured Gabriel)

He was supposed to be dead, Lucifer killed him. Even the Winchesters knew of his death. He wasn't though. I hurried down the sidewalk 2:00 at night, my legs carrying me as fast at they could. Being as clumsy as I was I tripped, falling to the hard cement. "Clumsy little thing, aren't you?" The Vamp chuckled, grinning. He shoved his razor sharp teeth, used to feed. I kicked at his legs; knocking him over, then got to my feet and ran.

I'm not sure how long but I just kept running. Into a tree-line. Crashing into an broken down log cabin, taking a deep breath I finally calmed down. I gazed around the area then went inside.

What I saw couldn't be explained. It was Gabriel. Two beautiful goldish brown wings extended from his back, he was facing away from me. Feathers pointing in different directions, his left wing had scorch marks on it. While his right was completely fine, "T-Took you long enough...." Gabriel stuttered painfully, he turned his head in my direction. Other than his wing he looked fine.

"Gabriel....your wings....." I gasped, circling around the angel. He nodded standing up, the goldish wings slightly moving along with him. "They're beautiful..." I ran my hand along his good wing, running my fingers through the soft feathers. I stopped, gazing up at him with a saddened expression, "What about your other wing?"

"It might heal after a while, or it might not." He said, frowning. I softly skimmed over top of the injured wing, he winced.

"You're an angel, can't you heal your wings?" I asked, concerned. He flinched at my touch. Several feathers laid around him, some were burnt.

"I can't," Gabriel replied, placing a hand on my shoulder. "That's why I waited for you."

"Gabriel, I can't help you I'm sorry." It must've been painful having his wings burnt. Didn't nerves run through them and they were very sensitive? He smiled, pulling me down on an old broken brown couch.

"Stay with me?"

"I will."

----------------------------->

"(Y/N)," Gabriel called in almost a singing voice. He sounded extra happy. I popped into the room, head cocked at what I saw. His wings were completely healed. Glowing as if they were brand new. "How do they look?"

"A lot better," I said, circling him like I did the time I found him. He almost made a purring noise when I ran my hands along the top of the goldish brown wing. He stretched; wings extending out with him. My eyes lit up at the sight. "I'm glad you're better," I pulled the angel into an unexpected hug. He was hesitant but hugged back. "I didn't think they were going to ever look the same."