Face Down (Gabriel x Reader) PART 2

Ever since that day I knew gabriel hadn't truly left me alone. No, he wouldn't just save me and leave me be. He didn't even have to save me in the first place, but he did. Soul mate? Could Angels even have soul mates? There was only one way to find out and that was to find Gabriel; most likely following me around. So he couldn't be that far behind. If he wasn't following me for once couldn't I just call him down? Worth a shot.

A sigh slipped past my parted lips as I threw open the hotel door. Alright it was something a little more fancy because I was tired of bed bugs and finding condom wrappers beneath my pillow. The last thing I need to find is a box of birth control pills under the bed. I chuckled at the thought then shivered as I threw my things on the silk comforter. "Alright," I spoke aloud probably sounding like a crazy woman--who cares I was crazy-- folding my hands I closed my eyes, "I pray to Gabriel to...to..all hell just get down here wherever your feathery ass is."

And I waited.

And waited.

I was on the verge of giving up until the flutter of wings met my ears, Gabriel's soft gaze meeting mine. A thin playful smirk painting across his face, "I just knew you couldn't stay away."

"You've been following me for four weeks straight. Don't think I haven't noticed," I rolled my eyes dropping my arms to my side, "So soul mate?" I raised an eyebrow clearly interested. The Arch-Angel nodded.

"An angel's soul mate can see their mate's wings even when they're not visible," Gabriel explained, "So that's the test. You pass then you have the answer to your question." He crossed his arms awaiting my reply, a slightly amused look on his face. It made me want to slap him.

"Fine, but how the hell do I do that? Do I just whip out my magical seeing glasses and take a look?" I snorted at my own joke, my eyes moving to Gabriel. Suddenly I began choking on my breath. Two goldenish brown wings--barely visible to me--extended from Gabriel's back. They shimmered from the light, giving off this brilliant glow each time he moved.

Gabriel snorted walking over to me, "I guess you have your answer and I have mine." He linked an arm around my waist falling back into the bed. "Now,(Y/N). Will you be my--" I silenced him with a rough kiss, smashing our lips together. My hands immediately moving to the back of his neck, running my fingers through his hair.

"Y-Yes..." I said catching my breath, "Y-Yes I will." My hands moved from his neck to his back, skimming my fingers across his now visible wings. "Hmmm you followed me four weeks for this? Why hadn't you come sooner?"

"I was waiting for you to call. Plus the whole meeting me at 8 thing didn't go as planned."

"I do what I want. I'm not going to listen to some Arch-Angel who stalked me."