Vampires (Sam x Reader) REQUESTED

I ducked under a branch, rain drops dripped off the ends of my hair. Growing long past restless and hungry, adrenalin kicked in. Mostly for survival. I haven't ate in 4 day; sleeping was a whole different story. I didn't have time to sleep, not when I had them on my tail. My eyes scanned the area, knees giving out the ground jumped up to my rescue. At first it didn't make sense why they captured me. I wouldn't say it was captured and held me prisoner, more of captured to use me as an appetizer. Escaping was nearly impossible, if you weren't smart enough to watch their schedule. Like I had did.

After escaping I ran off into the woods, about 2miles from the nearest town. At least the vamps were smart enough to stay far away from civilization. I climbed to my weak legs, continuing through the prickly brush. My feet hit damp asphalt, I smiled. Finally. I began my way back to the town I was captured from. Surely my father wouldn't be too happy I was captured by the enemy. I wasn't either. Pretty pissed about it. A half an hour later street lights came into view, so did late walkers. Wearing dark hoodies, their faces hidden in the darkness.

Surely it wasn't strange seeing a girl my age walking about in blood stained clothing, no shoes and a shard of glass in her hand. Nope, not strange at all. I snickered at the thought, basically skipping across the road with no worry in the world. Down my home street, that's when I saw the car. A 1967 Jet black Chevy impala parked in front of my house. I stopped in my tracks, eyes narrowed.

Quickly, I went in the back way, climbing through the back window. Two males lock picked the front door. One rather shorter than the other. He looked rather amused like he'd just told a joke only he would laugh at. The taller male, with longer hair, shook his head. "Dean," He called, nudging his head towards the kitchen. He flicked the flashlight across every corner, except the ceiling and the hidden closet beside him. I jumped out, holding the glass to his back. He spun around knocking the glass from my hand and held me at gunpoint.

"Aye' calm down this is my house." I held my hands up in defeat.

"You look like crap," He stated, I nodded sticking my bottom lip out.

"Had worse. Now are you hunters or here to kill me?" I asked, the other man named Dean came in.

"We're hunters, and you are?"

"A hunter that's been kidnapped by a family of vamps." I growled, they flinched. "No one seemed to have noticed for the past month!!" The taller man grabbed my shoulder.

"You're (Y/N), right? I'm Sam Winchester, this is my brother Dean. Your father sent us to find you." Sam explained. I narrowed my eyes.

"Well you're doing a pretty good damn job now aren't ya'?" I rolled my eyes, sarcasm dripping off my words.

"I like her," Dean smiled, clicking his flashlight off. I glared at him.

"Shut it, model face." He turned to his brother mouthing 'model face' questioningly. Sam shrugged, leading me out of the room.

"Dean and I'll take care of the vamps, just tell us where they are."

"I'm going with you." I crossed my arms, tilting my head. "You can't stop me."

"You're in no condition to-"

"Moose face," I grabbed Sam by his ear, pulling him to my eye level. Our eyes locking, "I'm coming." He chuckled, trying to stand up straight, I pulled him back down, making him fall to his knees.

"This isn't funny, (Y/N)..." The Winchester whined. I let go.

"Sorry," I kissed his cheek, Dean stood in the doorway arms crossed a cheeky grin on.

"She owned you, Sammy." Dean chuckled.