A Deal With The Devil (Lucifer x Reader)

Clicking the crappy ford truck into park I sighed, leaning back in my seat. As the song "Shout At The Devil" began playing. My head hurt-I didn't care. A few minutes ago the entire scenery would've been different-inside of an abandon factory. Being held hostage by a couple vamps and their annoying maker, nothing a hunter couldn't take care of. Yeah, I thought rolling my eyes, headlights flashed across the windshield. I winced covering my eyes, "Damn cops..." I muttered flicking my old piece of crap of a truck into drive and stomped on the gas. She jerked forward hurrying out of the parking lot and into the deserted highway.

My grip on the steering wheel increased-paranoia. Just what I need. Or was it anxiety? Either way it sucked. My foot stamped on the brakes, quickly jerking the wheel to the left so she drifted off into a dirt road. A smirk played my lips , I couldn't help but be a little excited. It wouldn't be the first time running away from the police. The truck sputtered coughing violently, I punched the wheel. "Come on girl, don't do this. Not right now." I murmured, the brakes locked up and she went dead. "Fucking great..just...Great..." I threw the driver's door open climbing out, after grabbing my weapons and other things I began my journey hoping someone would eventually show. Probably not since this looks like something you would see in a western movie, I thought glancing around. My eyes landed on an old rust broken down car, not good.

My feet carried me along, slowly but at least they worked. Eventually I stopped, sitting down by the road. And just stared. At nothing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My eyes cracked open, over head the sun beamed down on my face. "You know I could have killed you," a rich tone met my ears, "but that would be too easy." I sat up, coughing, my throat was dry as hell. But at the moment I wasn't worried about that. More along the lines of who the hell was standing over me like a statue.

"...T-T-The h-hell a-are you..?" I croaked, narrowing my (e/c) eyes. They chuckled crossing their arms, piercing blue eyes shot a mischievous look my way. "S-So? Are y-you going to a-answer my q-question?" He rolled his eyes snapping his fingers, a bottle of water appearing in his right hand. I crawled back a few feet, "S-S-Stay away f-from me.." My hand reached back for my duffle bag, he swiped his arm to the right pushing the dark bag farther away.

"I'm trying to help you," He spoke up, dropping the bottle to his feet. I eyed it then him.

"Answer my question, who the h-hell are you?"

He sneered turning his head, the shirt he wore didn't have one drop of sweat. Without a word he smirked, "I'm Lucifer." I flinched.

"Lucifer? As in the devil? I heard about the cage being open I just didn't-" he cut me off with a simple movement. I glared at him, "I don't care that you're the devil do not tell me to be quiet." He raised an eyebrow in amusement. I uncapped the water and took a swig. "Thanks for the water."

"Don't thank me, I need a place to stay." Lucifer stated.

"Ohhh, so the devil needs help. Isn't that kinda like dancing with the-"

"As I was saying I need a place to stay, knowing that you're a hunter you probably have a few places." He continued, I crossed my arms.

"So? What if I do? That doesn't mean I'll let you stay."

"I saved you, you have to repay me." He shifted, eyes locked on my every move. I sighed, obviously growing annoyed by now. "Or I could just kill you right now."

"Fine...." I groaned, swaying back and forth, he smirked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for it being short, I've been busy. >.>