Prince Charming (Gabriel x Reader) REQUEST

"Gabr-riel..." I breathed, short gasps leaving my lips. Droplets of sweat dripping off the tip of my nose, and onto my lap. Stained with blood and mud. I had been tortured, beaten and yelled at. They were trying to get information about the Winchesters. I wasn't going to tell them. They were demons! Instead I took whatever they threw at me. Meaning countless times of being sliced open, being yelled at, and beaten. If you'd make a smart remark. You'd get slapped or worse, cut.

They used this 6inch butcher knife-one of them possessed a butcher shop's husband. It figures I was the unlucky one with being at the wrong place, at the wrong time. The knife glowed vibrantly; until stained with fresh blood. Then it looked like something out of a horror movie.

What I didn't get was, how did no one hear my screams. Or there loud laughter. Maybe because no one was around. And no one could hear silent calls for help.

No one could save you if there was no one there to do the saving.

"You're little angel friend isn't coming after you, girl," He waved the stained blade in my face, grinning from ear to ear. I huffed, blowing a strand of hair out my my face.

"Shut the hell up," I snarled through my teeth. Wincing in pain; he dragged the blade across my cheek. Slowly slicing the skin open, I hissed jerking back.

"Watch your tongue or you'll be choking on it." He growled, face inches from my own. "Your Prince Charming isn't coming."

"He isn't Prince Charming...you scum bag." He threw his head back in a fit of laughter. I scowled, "What's so funny?"

"You speak so highly of yourself but you seem to be the one trapped."

"Back away," A calm but serious voice bounced off the stone walls. The demons turned, as did I. Gabriel clutched an angel blade in his right hand, brown hair dripping water-eyes as cold as ice.

"Now, what were you saying about Prince Charming?" I cockily asked, smirking. The demon/man backhanded me. Gabriel struck without thinking.

One down. Two to go. They circled me; making sure the arch-angel couldn't get to his prize.

"For an angel I though you'd be more complimentary on how you treat others." One of them stated. Gabriel bobbed his head back and forth-bottom lip stuck out.

"That's not how I work," Gabriel flicked his wrist, the chains holding my wrists together snapped. I rushed away from the creatures of hell, ducking under a stairway. The two demons coldly stared at the angel; then left their forced vessels. "What were you saying about Prince Charming?"

"Gabe, please don't....." I whined, knowing he would go on and on about being called that. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. A smile from ear to ear.

"Why don't, we go out for ice-cream. What do you think of that?" I raised an eyebrow, giving him a questioning look.

"I was just tortured for two days in hopes of them finding you and the Winchesters. Does it look like I want ice-cream?"

"Maybe..."

"Hell yeah I do!!"