How You Calm Him Down:

Sam; When he's angry you usually let him be for a couple minutes. Then you try to talk to him about what's wrong, it usually leads to him being incredibly silent. You tell him to come on out, you were taking him to his favorite restaurant.

Dean; You sit on his lap trying to calm him down. After a while he tells you what's bothering him, and kisses you passionately. Pulling away you tell him you have a surprise for him. And you bring in a freshly made apple pie.

Crowley; You let him blow off steam by torture. Throughout the day you would hear screams and pleads for help. No matter what you didn't do anything-just continued on with your day like nothing was going on. Later, after he was done he comes back up, and talks to you.

Gabriel; When he's angry you hunt down his favorite sweets, give them to him and wait. After he calms down you drag him out into the patio where more of his favorite candy is. (I have no idea with this one xD)

Lucifer; Stay away from him everyone knows that. You're the only one that doesn't. When he's angry you talk to him softly, eventually you'd be running a hand throughout his hair, his lips on yours.

Cas; He's already a silent person, he grows even more silent. But when he speaks his voice is a lot more rough and angered. You'd take him to a lake, where the air was fresh and animals were unharmed. There he would begin to calm down.