Entitled [Lucifer x Reader]

"You know what, I really do. I really do think I'm entitled. From all the shit I have been put through day in and day out. You and dad don't even pay attention to me anymore. The only thing you do is sit around all day getting drunk and asking me to go get a pack of cigarettes. You know what? I'm done, I'm done with this house, don't with this street. I'm leaving." I snatched my jacket up from the torn up couch, throwing it over my shoulders sliding it on. My mother grabbed at my arm in a failed attempt to hold me back from leaving. Nothing was going to keep me here anyway, she just needed to stop drinking and everything would be fine. What am I kidding? She wouldn't ever stop drinking or smoking.

The door slammed shut as I ran out; tucking my hair behind my ears hurrying down the cracked sidewalk. This was the druggie part of town, we couldn't afford anything more. If we could then I would probably chose a shitty apartment over a trailer any day. I made my way through the streets going towards the better looking part of town, taking a seat in the park. My hands folded in my lap staring up at the sky. "Is life really so bad you're running away, [Y/N]?" A soft voice came from the right of me, at first I was startled then shocked to how this person even knew my name. "Relax. I'm a friend of your mother's." He lied, it was a man with short blonde hair, his eyes piercing blue.

I relaxed just slightly, not knowing the man was lying, "Yes. She treats me like garbage. Whenever she talks to me it's always to ask me to get her cigarettes or go down and grab her a six pack. I'm tired of it. I work to keep the house standing and she doesn't even thank me." The man took a seat beside me, nodding.

"I know exactly what it's like to be treated as such. To not be respected or have anyone to hold you up. My own father betrayed me and locked me away. Did your—"

I held a hand up, "My father was a deadbeat and overdosed when I was three. I barely knew him and can't remember him now." He nodded softly, clearing his throat. "I want...I guess I just want.."

"A new beginning. Something new to start with. A fresh start," He finished my sentence, leaning back in the wooden bench, I raised an eyebrow over at him. Watching his movements closely. "You can have a new beginning. Start one for yourself, run away, set a house on fire. Kill someone."

"Hey hey hey I think killing someone is a step too far. Arson is fine but murdering someone is too far." I shook my head clenching my jaw, sinking down into the bench. "What if there's something more? Something more to life than just..living and dying?"

He perked up a little cocking an eyebrow, "Like reproducing and working?"

I shook my head again, "No like something special. Not working or having kids. I guess there's just something out there I want but I can't put my finger on it."

"There's always something people want, they're greedy lustful creatures that are never satisfied. I don't understand why they were made to be so soft and..and caring." I looked over at him quizzicality, wondering who the hell this person was.

"Umm I didn't get your name?" The man stood up smiling down at me softly, almost like a devilish look in his eyes. Clever look.

"I'm Lucifer. It was nice talking to you, [Y/N]. Give me a call when you get your life together." He winked in my direction walking off down the sidewalk. I watched him for several seconds on a daze—who the hell has the name Lucifer? Other than Satan of course.

"W-Wait I don't..—" I stood and followed after him, only to realize he wasn't there anymore. "Have your number..."