Cannibals, Teenagers and Bonding (Sam x Reader)

The Impala skidded to a halt, Dean who was driving frowned. His eyes leaving the road to his brother. "Cannibals? Again?" The eldest Winchester's voice cracked. The last time they had ran into a family of them Sam was almost Sam pie. He slapped his steering wheel shaking his head whining loudly.

"Well Dean, what do you want to do? You asked for me to find a hunt and here we go." Sam said shutting his laptop. Over the years Dean has snuck numerous times on his younger brother's electronic. It was pretty obvious since it was BustinAsianBeauties. Sam always knew it was his brother.

"Fine, you know what fine. You and (Y/N) can go on the hunt." Sam gave his brother his famous bitch face. Was he really going to let his little brother go on a hunt alone? Wasn't he supposed to protect his little brother like dad had said? Dean leaned against the car window propping his head up with his palm. A pair of kids raced by playing tag or some kind of game. A third teen raced around the corner kicking a soccer ball-which landed directly on the Impala's hood. "Hey!!" Dean yelled as he rolled down the window, "Watch it!!!" The teen said a quick sorry before snatching up the ball and ran after his friends.

"Dean, you know we can't let (Y/N) go on a hunt with just one of us." Sam tilted his head forward watching as a child ran down the sidewalk. Dean rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"You know what, Sammy? Give her a shotgun with a couple shells. She should be fine." Dean shifted the car into drive. "If not give me a call so I can save you from getting your ass eaten." Sam turned to his brother concerned.

"What's wrong with you? You would never let (Y/N) on a hunt with just me alone? Is it hell Dean?" Dean sighed rubbing his eyes as they stopped at a red light.

"I haven't had more than 3 hours of sleep in the last four days. Every damn time I shut my eyes I see them. I tore souls, Sammy, and I liked it."

"(Y/N) and I got this one, you try to get some rest. We'll call you if there's a problem." Sam assured, his long locks of hair tucked behind his ears. Hopefully nothing would go wrong.

[Somewhere hidden in Carolina]

With the moon hung high in the sky-it was a great night for a hunt. An inhumane hunt. Loud scratching from the barn could be heard from all the way inside, but they weren't animals scratching. But kidnapped people. Chained up, forced to partake in their horrible sick ways. Particularly, one was a short female with long brown hair. Her wrists were bleeding from the tightness of her chains. No one cared. As long as she was alive to play with. Across from her an older bald haired male kicked his leg out towards her, "Hey, hey, hey, calm down we'll get out of this alive. I pro-" His sentence was cut short by the barn door opening-then slamming shut.

"Woohoo, y'all who wants to go fir't?" A slurred male voice rang throughout the tiny barn, his shirt was stained with blood. What made it worst was his expression, sadistic grin. His dark eyes skimmed around his choices. "Yer' sure ya' don't want to come out and play on this 'ere beautiful night?" She pulled her knees back scraping them against the cold dirty floor. His eyes landed on her. "How 'bout you pretty lady? We could 'ave some fun before taking ya' out?"

"Take me," The male across from her yelled gasping for air, "Take me...." Her brown eyes widen, she shook her head burying it in her arms.

"Yer' a fun one, yer' sure ya' don't want to wait like an obedient pet?" The kidnapper chuckled patting the male on the head.

"Take me." He hissed, "You bastards are already going to kill me, why not now?"

"Touché, friend, Touché."
--------------------------->
[20 miles away]

"Dean," Sam shot his older brother a look, "Dean, get some shut-eye. (Y/N) and I got this." Dean stuck out his bottom lip sighing-he rocked himself up off the couch. (Y/N) ha just gotten in the shower-since the brothers left she decided to go on a hunt by herself. She did kill two vamps, on the downside she pulled a major muscle in her arm. Ten minutes later the shower turned off and she came strolling out with her hair dripping.