(Dean x VampReader) REQUEST

I treaded through the front door of the crappy motel, groaning loudly I fell face first into the mattress. Following was a snicker from Dean Winchester, he threw his discolored duffle-bag on the floor next to his bed, an eyebrow raised. "Bathroom." I called, raising my hand in the air. Something dark purple landed on my head-blinding me. "Dean....what the hell...." I yanked my egg-plant purple tank top off my head, sliding off the bed and grabbed my bag. Which was a dark green, stained with blood-Dean didn't ask questions. Either did Sam, I missed Sam.

I shut the large white bathroom door, it didn't have a lock. Damn it. My hands wrapped around the warm pouch of stored blood. In the mirror I watched as deadly razor sharp teeth extracted from my gums. Sinking in through the thin plastic.

When I was done I shoved it back into my bag, in a plastic bag.

"(Y/N)," Dean called, he tapped softly on the door. That was all it took. The bathroom door squealed open, I immediately covered my face though it was too late.

"I can explain!!" I exclaimed. His green eyes locked with my (e/c) ones.

"You're a vampire," Dean slammed his fist against the wall, spinning around. At that very moment I thought he was going to decapitate me. He didn't. Instead he pulled me into a hug.

"What?? I'm confused. I'm the very thing you hunt."

"So is Garth." He pulled away, smiling. "It doesn't matter if you're a vamp or a werewolf. You could be different than the son of a bitches we hunt." I smiled, playfully punching his shoulder, snatching my bag off the counter we headed out to the nearest bar.