Freezing Love (GabrielxReader)

Cold and bitter, beautiful crystal snow flakes danced to the ground. My eyes watched them curiouslly, I could sit there hours a day watching the snow. With no care in the world. Each one was unique like a person. They looked different from each other but they felt the same. Cold and caused a harsh climate. One people could hardly stand. I didn't want to move; but if I didn't hypothermia would kick in soon. It's not that I hated snow, I did but I didn't at the same time. Sam stepped beside me, clearing his throat to get my attention, then shoved his cold palms in his jean pockets.

"We gotta find the Trickster, (Y/N), maybe he'll stop well you know...the random times you say your thoughts out loud..." Sam trailed off, he spun around walking off quickly. I threw a glare at his backside, huffing a cloud of smoke like a dragon.

"Whatever....he's just a trickster god...how bad can that be?" I mumbled to myself, rolling my (e/c) eyes.

"Ohhhh. Then you don't know me." A playful chuckle came from behind me. I spun around but saw nothing. "You see, I specifically love playing tricks. But further more, on the Winchesters. Like Dean for example-.."

"I get it....stop messing with me though go bother someone else!" I stomped my foot skimming the area for any signs of him. Why wasn't Dean or Sam coming over? I quickly glanced over at the brothers-both sitting in the Impala. Unmoving.

"No, no, no your little charade with calling the Ghostbusters for back up...ain't happening." A hand rested on my shoulder, I spun around slapping the hand away. But stopped when two dark eyes locked with mine. A wide smile painted across his face, a sucker hung out the side of his mouth.

"You're the trickster god, Loki?" I grilled raising an eyebrow. He pulled the sucker out.

"The one and only." He playfully bowed then popped the sucker back into his mouth. "You see your friends, can't help you because time is frozen."

"Unfreeze it then."

"Not gonna happen, (Y/N)."

"Do it or else." I snapped back, reaching into my back pocket. It wasn't there. The trickster smiled widely waving my only weapon in front of me. He threw it in the air-turning it into nothing but dust. A groan left my lips.

"Or you'll shank me? With what exactly? You remind me of Dean-o." His voice echoed from every side of me, suddenly we weren't standing on the sidewalk anymore. But in a hotel room. More specifically, Dean's and I hotel room.

"You remind me of someone I dearly want to kill." I hissed crossing my arms, turning around. Softly sitting on my bed. The Trickster frowned.

"I'm sorry..." He threw the rest of his sucker away, nearly missing the can. Unexpectedly, he sat beside me holding a large glass in his hand. "Here, RootBeer float. I heard you love them." I took the gift slightly shocked, this was the Trickster god? He didn't sound like one. A soft smile played my lips. "Taste it, taste it!" He cheered like a child. Raising an eyebrow I took a swig. Immediantly, a rush of relief spread through my body. This time his hand wasn't rested on my shoulder but rubbing my cheek. His dark eyes sparkled; slowly he leaned in pressing his lips onto mine.

"Apology accepted." I whispered as he pulled away.